When does uttix start

March 1 is deadline for annual donation to Tenn. Fund. Ticket application deadline is April 30th. So I would suspect it would be sometime after that. Once season tickets have been accounted for than it's Katie bar the door. Don't know this for sure just projecting.

March 1 is deadline for annual donation to Tenn. Fund. Ticket application deadline is April 30th. So I would suspect it would be sometime after that. Once season tickets have been accounted for than it's Katie bar the door. Don't know this for sure just projecting.

You are correct. Also we are about sold out. The only premium seats left are about 50 in the east club. Sales are very very good.

Reactions: 3 people
You are correct. Also we are about sold out. The only premium seats left are about 50 in the east club. Sales are very very good.

Really hope we go at least 8-4 this year.
Then, in 2016, when Bama comes to Knoxville, we won't see some 20,000 bammers in the stands because we have such a strong season sale base. :rock:

Reactions: 2 people
Normaly 1st or second week of July mini packs and single tix go on sale. If you have ordered tix before you will probably get a promo for early dibbs on tix but volnation regularly post them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Believe it or not I got $200 for Christmas and donated $200 for a pair in section EE row 8 on uttix.com the day after Christmas.

That's a heck of a deal! Nice score.

For those interested there are still 14 tickets available in FF for only a $100 donation per seat.

I am so glad to hear that. We were told the Terrace is all spoken for as well, along with west club being sold out. If I am giving out wrong information, I apologize ahead of time but it's about damn time we get things back to the days of being sold out, baby!

I spoke to a guy who switched his club seas from east to west last year to get out of the sun, have access to the terrace overlooking VOL walk, and meet more former VOLS sitting on west side. Smart move now that now that West Club is sold out.

VN Store

Back