How many vols can you spot in this selfie?

Would have LOVED to have been in this snowball fight....I had a couple of nieces that got in on them when they were there. UT snowball fights are legendary!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Dobbs, TK2 and Jakob front and center...Jack Jones over TK's right shoulder and Dillon Bates (tongue out) right behind him and maybe Dormady behind and to the right of Bates??? Don't know who the guy in the front next to Jakob is... anyway, looks like fun and makes me miss college.

I spotted all of them.
Do I win a prize?

Yep, your the "Special" poster of the day....

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Congrats🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Reactions: 1 person
When I was there in the early 70s, we got into a big snowball fight at Presidential complex and we got killed. Found out later the guys we were going against were on the baseball team. Dumb mistake LOL!

When I was there in the early 70s, we got into a big snowball fight at Presidential complex and we got killed. Found out later the guys we were going against were on the baseball team. Dumb mistake LOL!

I lived in the Presidential Complex in the mid-70s! When I was at UT, we took trays from the cafeteria and used them as sleds! Cumberland became a bobsled course :)

Yep, your the "Special" poster of the day....

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Congrats🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

Thanks.
I needed that.

Freak will give a $50 Vol bucks gift card to anyone who can find Waldo in that selfie.

VN Store

Back