Thanks Freak...

Titan&Volfan4life

Hey Freak,

I just want to say thank you my friend.

It was a great surprise to me to find a happy birthday wish to me from you when I logged on early this morning.

You just made my 61st year on this world a little bit brighter today.

Now if you can arrange to tie a big bright Tennessee Orange ribbon around a National Championship trophy for me this coming season my 61st year will be awesome.

Thanks again,:hi:

T&VF4L

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 25 people
volscake.jpg

Happy Birthday, Titan!
May all your wishes come true and we'll do some ass whoopin' this 2015 season!!!

Thanks, Freak, for recognizing our birthdays!! You de'man!

Reactions: 4 people
volscake.jpg

Happy Birthday, Titan!
May all your wishes come true and we'll do some ass whoopin' this 2015 season!!!

That's the most awesome cake I've ever seen, thanks. :hi:

Also thanks for all the well wishes. :hi:

Now remember to click on the thumbs up button so I can add to my likes count so I can catch up to Butchna, LOL!
:eek:lol:

There you go Butchna, I gave you another opportunity to add to your post and likes counts buddy:p

Now somebody pass me the Crown Royal and lets get on with talking about kicking some azzes next season. :good!:

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 9 people
One like deserves another... one for you and one for WHO? :yes::yes::yes:

I'll bribe him for a Like...
crown-royal.jpg
Love me some Crown! Smooth!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
That's the most awesome cake I've ever seen, thanks. :hi:

Also thanks for all the well wishes. :hi:

Now remember to click on the thumbs up button so I can add to my likes count so I can catch up to Butchna, LOL!
:eek:lol:

There you go Butchna, I gave you another opportunity to add to your post and likes counts buddy:p

Now somebody pass me the Crown Royal and lets get on with talking about kicking some azzes next season. :good!:

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Just gave you the like you fished for...you...being born bastaj...you? :unsure: Seriously Happy Birthday man...you help make it fun on here. :salute:

Where did you get this cake?
I need one for an upcoming birthday.

I found it in "images" online.. it is gorgeous.. now that would be great on this snowy down in my hood.. Just did a search for Tennessee Volunteer birthday cakes... heck Titan and all of us are worthy of a birthday cake like that.. Mine was last month..

Where did you get this cake?
I need one for an upcoming birthday.

There's a bakery here in Memphis where my girlfriend got me one for my 24th birthday last year. It was a double layer cake, the bottom was vanilla, the top strawberry, covered in the checkerboard, with the power T on the top. Oh, and orange and white balloons. It was awesome.

volscake.jpg

Happy Birthday, Titan!

Beautiful cake!

I hope Freak also sent you an autographed 5x7 from his boudoir collection. At least I hope he does that for everyone :ermm:

Reactions: 2 people
Happy, happy, day. Another beautiful day in SW Florida and another Vol football season on the way. :pepper::pepper:

GO VOLS!

He always sends me an email...he also sends me emails on my birthday. :)

VN Store

Back