Season ticket relocation?

Give_Him_6!

WE Back Pat!
I have had season tickets going on for 10 years. I just got a email telling me I have to move seats because they want to move the visitor section to Z13 which is my section. I have called the ticket office and they want to move me to section B rows 1-10 my previous seats where in row 16. I know this is a better section but my question is do you loose any side line view down that far?

You will lose some visibility at that level. Also, bring sunblock to the early games, its brutal over there

Reactions: 2 people
Sun is really an issue. The seats aren't that low for visibility. Row 1 might be an issue but from 3 on up is fine. Early season early games will require piped in shade.

Is this effective for this season? I'll be sure not to sit near Z13.

I would take them in a heartbeat. I have had these season tix before in lower level corner end zone in Q before which was $1000 a pair donation. Section B lower lever is $2500 a pair. You can probably sell them for a profit and get get other corner end zone like Q or G for almost free. Just a thought.

Reactions: 1 person
We sat in Sec. B, Row 13 for years. As already stated the sun is a killer early in the season, but helps warm you later on. You lose the view in the corners on that same side of the field. You will be seated low to where the players on the sidelines block some of the view as well. We gave ours up years ago primarily for those reasons. We went under the cover and gave up the late season sun for shelter from the rain and a much better view of the entire field.

Yes, From what I was told they want to get the visting team fans moved to the end zone to get them out of the camera shot on tv. Go vols!

3879_-_animated_gif_chuck_norris_dodgeball_thumbs_up.gif

If you purchase season tickets do you pay just the donation to renew the next season or the total price? And also do they knock the price down if you keep renewing?

They don't knock down the price of anything even after renewing year after year after year!:thud:

Can I get an Amen on that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
If you purchase season tickets do you pay just the donation to renew the next season or the total price? And also do they knock the price down if you keep renewing?
Donations range from $50- $1000's then add $410 for each season ticket. As long as I donated as long as you renew same price donation you keep your seats as long as they don't relocate. Most times they give you better relocation places if that is the case. They never knock the price down of actual tix but have heard in some cases fans that donate for a pair they knock of donation price for 3rd season ticket.

My section is being converted to visitors section which are good seat but in the sun.. We should give visitors crap seats like just under the Jumbotron

My section is being converted to visitors section which are good seat but in the sun.. We should give visitors crap seats like just under the Jumbotron
I agree! We need put those cocks, bulldogs, gators, bamers behind the jumbotron rows 20-33 in sections II-LL. Can I get an Amen on that?

You are actually in a pretty good spot as far as negotiating your seat relocation, especially if you have had them for a few years! Personally I would handle it like this. Find out what the current donation level is for the seats they are trying to get you to take, then just shop those donation levels around the whole stadium and tell them what you want not the other way around.

I agree! We need put those cocks, bulldogs, gators, bamers behind the jumbotron rows 20-33 in sections II-LL. Can I get an Amen on that?

Amen! Or how about putting them outside of Neyland with a small tv & wabbit ears... More room for us VOL fans!!!!!!!! and while we're on the subject, I'd love to see us stop playing the other teams fight song during pregame... I don't believe any other band plays RockyTop to us on away games... Off my podium!

Interesting. I just moved from Z13 to Z12 this past season. May have to move again to not sit by visiting fans.

I got the same message. Been a season ticket holder for 11 yrs and really liked my seats. Is everyone effected in Z13 going to B?

VN Store

Back