Butch cancels Sportsfest appearance in Nashville

coffeevol

regular old member
Just fyi, anyone going to Sportsfest in Nashville, the plane is grounded in Knoxville And he isn't going to make it.

Reactions: 2 people
Probably has an in house visit with a 5 star

In Knoxvile? Doesn't exist.

Edit: This actually poses an interesting question. Where is the nearest place to knoxville a 5-star has ever come out of? Is it Hurd from Nashville or has there been closer? Chattanooga? Somewhere in a Carolina maybe?

Edit again: Looks like Geral Riggs Jr. was a 5-star. So Chattanooga I guess.

Last edited:
in knoxvile? Doesn't exist.

Edit: This actually poses an interesting question. Where is the nearest place to knoxville a 5-star has ever come out of? Is it hurd from nashville or has there been closer? Chattanooga? Somewhere in a carolina maybe?

Edit again: Looks like geral riggs jr. Was a 5-star. So chattanooga i guess.

tk2

Edit: This actually poses an interesting question. Where is the nearest place to knoxville a 5-star has ever come out of? Is it Hurd from Nashville or has there been closer? Chattanooga? Somewhere in a Carolina maybe?

Gerald Riggs Jr. Red Bank?

Hurd is from Hendersonville. Just saying.

There was a dude from Austin-East that ended up going to Penn St in the 80s, LeRoy Thompson. He was one of the top recruits in the nation and probably would have been a 5 star on Rivals and 247 had those services existed back then.

If there's no 5-star out of Knoxville or Tri-Cities, I would think of Reggie White, although he probably doesn't technically count since I don't think there was a star rating back then. But he was an All-America and top player in TN at the time. Other than that, I guess its Gerald Riggs. And Von Bell was a 5-star wasn't he? All three from Chattanooga.

If there's no 5-star out of Knoxville or Tri-Cities, I would think of Reggie White, although he probably doesn't technically count since I don't think there was a star rating back then. But he was an All-America and top player in TN at the time. Other than that, I guess its Gerald Riggs. And Von Bell was a 5-star wasn't he? All three from Chattanooga.

Von Bell was from Calhoun. Georgia boy.

CJ Black (lol)?

Thread title makes it appear Butch canceled of his own volition.
If his plane was grounded by foul weather, stating that in the title would clarify things.

I say Waynesboro, NC. Home of the mighty Jonathon Crompton.

VN Store

Back