Tennessee just picked to win the East

I wish they would talk us down some instead so I could still make a killing betting on my vols to make it to Atlanta next year. All this talk is screwin up my odds.

Dude had a great breakdown of the team and feels really strong about it. I don't see why we can't with who all we have returning and coming in.

Reactions: 2 people
The "hype train" just keeps on rollin'. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if we won the east. Heck, I might as well lose my mind and join in too. :crazy: :pepper:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm calling BS on that one. We would need too many things to go our way to win the east.

2016 is a different story.

We're one QB injury away from another struggling season. Butch has had his starting QB get knocked out with injury in 4 out of his last 5 seasons.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm calling BS on that one. We would need too many things to go our way to win the east.

2016 is a different story.

How so? I think we will be competitive in every single game this year including Bama. We played UGA and UF close last year and that was with Peterman/Worley at QB. UGA is dealing with the loss of Gurley and Mason and UF has a new headcoach. The only team that beat us "handily" was Mizzou and we almost squeaked a win out of that game as well. The only question is our Oline which looked the part in our bowl game and has added depth. I don't know how anyone can look at this program and not say that we are contenders if not favorites for the East.

Reactions: 3 people
How so? I think we will be competitive in every single game this year including Bama. We played UGA and UF close last year and that was with Peterman/Worley at QB. UGA is dealing with the loss of Gurley and Mason and UF has a new headcoach. The only team that beat us "handily" was Mizzou and we almost squeaked a win out of that game as well. The only question is our Oline which looked the part in our bowl game and has added depth. I don't know how anyone can look at this program and not say that we are contenders if not favorites for the East.

By Georgia dealing with. You do mean Chubb ok

Reactions: 1 person
Remember all the crap EasSPN has dumped on our heads over the years? Probably not. They want our money guys. Drama is their best friend. Don't buy in.

By Georgia dealing with. You do mean Chubb ok

Oh I forgot that Chubb was slotted to play RB and QG... UGA is losing the second most starters in the SEC being led only by a senior heavy Miss State team.

Last edited:
The "hype train" just keeps on rollin'. It wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if we won the east. Heck, I might as well lose my mind and join in too. :crazy: :pepper:

GO VOLS!

We.. Most "older fans" have relished this idea for several years. I am ALL IN! No matter who talks or what they say, this team must produce...... it effects them much more than us.. whether we thing about it or not.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back