Front page of ESPN right now...

Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
Guess who?

B-UCJcIIEAAY97f.png

Link to story

Reactions: 5 people
With all this hype, it's hard to temper expectations for this team! Gotta stay grounded.......gotta be realistic.......

Ahh screw it, WERE GONNA GO 10-2!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6 people
Man! The quote that vol fans hope that the 2015 season starts tomorrow is an understatement!

Agreed! This is all a smoke screen until proven otherwise. ESPN setting expectations way too high, so if we even go 9-3, fans will be pissed.
If those are 3 SEC games...yes I would be unhappy..but this espn article has nothing to do with it.
The coach Debord hire was a signal from CBJ we are ready to kick butt. (in my opinion):rtfm::rtfm:

PS Nike and ESPN are sex partners and in bed together..
Nike store on ESPN.com
They love Tennessee now
I'll take all the hype they throw our way

Last edited:
Butch has potential to do at Tennessee what saban has done at bama. He's shown he can get the players, now just turn it into wins.

Reactions: 2 people
Butch has potential to do at Tennessee what saban has done at bama. He's shown he can get the players, now just turn it into wins.
Definitely has the potential but still Saban is in a category all by himself. He has been the most dominant football recruiter of my lifetime and can't imagine anyone surpassing what he has done. I hate Alabama with a passion but have a ton of respect for Saban as a coach and particularly as a recruiter.

If alasalami is so great a team go be alasalami fans. Personally I think they got lucky as hell for a few years. Elmer fudd could have done the same.

Definitely has the potential but still Saban is in a category all by himself. He has been the most dominant football recruiter of my lifetime and can't imagine anyone surpassing what he has done. I hate Alabama with a passion but have a ton of respect for Saban as a coach and particularly as a recruiter.

Oh I agree, saban, as bad as it hurts to say, is one great coach. Butch is still young, and has some fire. I hope he can be a legend at Tennessee.

VN Store

Back