Reddit's College Football Subreddit having an experiment to see who has the best fans

They're not looking to see who has the best fans.

The person running it is trying to see the distribution of teams followed and the sizes of their followings, either 1) just respective to reddit users/readers or 2) just based on reddit as a sample size.

(Not terribly sound method, either, honestly.)

reddit's CFB has a lot of young bandwagon fans. I think the average age is around 20-21 years old.

Reddit has tons of useful information, articles, pictures and interviews. However, it is populated by young rascals.

Reactions: 1 person
They're not looking to see who has the best fans.

The person running it is trying to see the distribution of teams followed and the sizes of their followings, either 1) just respective to reddit users/readers or 2) just based on reddit as a sample size.

(Not terribly sound method, either, honestly.)

Is there such a thing as a "sound" method for an Internet poll? They're all useless.

Is there such a thing as a "sound" method for an Internet poll? They're all useless.

I mean, it's probably possible (in theory), but it would take a lot more work than most would be willing to put into setting it up.

Reddit has tons of useful information, articles, pictures and interviews. However, it is populated by young rascals.

Is reddit one of those things on this "internet" thing I keep hearing about? If so, not to worry. It's just a fad, it will pass.

Is reddit one of those things on this "internet" thing I keep hearing about? If so, not to worry. It's just a fad, it will pass.

You could create an account and search out a few subs (sections) that match your interests. You will find many people that share that interest and have some interesting conversations. There is sub for seemingly every subject imaginable on reddit.

Try one for Knoxville to check it out:

News for Knoxville

VN Store

Back