CBJ on SportsTalk this afternoon

He should be going on press row. It's way better than sports talk. The problem with sports talk is they don't take calls. They think they are an ESPN show and everyone tunes in for their opinions...

Reactions: 1 person
He should be going on press row. It's way better than sports talk. The problem with sports talk is they don't take calls. They think they are an ESPN show and everyone tunes in for their opinions...

Agreed! Jay Greeson makes that show great. Even if he is an Auburn alum...

Agreed! Jay Greeson makes that show great. Even if he is an Auburn alum...

You are spot on! I lmao at greeson all the time. They are actually both Auburn Homers but that doesn't bother me too much. Just don't make me listen to a Bama, Florida, or Georgia Homer and we're OK. Lol

They don't take calls? Yes they do. I call in fairly often... Some people are just too picky and don't want to wait their turn to get on the air. I don't listen to them for any intense sports knowledge or "insider info." They are just entertainment, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
What's your handle?

I call in as supersmo. Haven't done it in a while though, because every time I tune in lately, they're talking about something that completely does not interest me in the least. So I have no input. :)

Last edited:
SportTalk is great! They talk a ton about Tennessee Football. But, they also discuss other sports including local. They take plenty of callers.

Press Row is pretty good. I wish they weren't on at the same time.

Both shows are great. I have called in to both....actually had to inform the Press Row guys the other day that it was General Neyland's birthday when they said that February 17th was a great day for sports birthdays (Jim Brown, Michael Jordan, and some hockey player).

I called and added the General to the list. :)

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back