Justin King leaving team (update: to UTC)

This was informally announced over a month ago...he never could find just one position at UT...good athlete...hope he finds success somewhere.

Reactions: 11 people
Thought he was already gone. His name was mentioned as one of the guys leaving a few weeks back iirc.

In before........

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture4998-mattress.jpg

:)

Reactions: 2 people
I thought he had a good shot at playing this year

Yea. I just thought with everyone recovering from surgery he may be able to show out a little I guess.

Yeah, after reading that article he appeared in all 13 games this year. He was a potential contender for middle linebacker while Bates recovered. I guess circumstance changed.

I commend him on staying in school and graduating later this semester. I thank him for being a VOL and hope he succeeds wherever he goes.

Reactions: 21 people
It should be noted that Justin is graduating in 3 years with a degree and was never in ANY kind of trouble at all. Always in class, studying and being a friend to all. In fact, he was very supportive of the LB crew from the bench, often a "hype-man" for the defense and the crowd.

For anybody in VolNation who hates on that...

GO F yourself. AND I MEAN THAT.

EDIT: it's posts like these idiots above that make me ashamed of our fan base.

Nicely done! I agree 100%! To bag on a kid that simply got recruited over is classless. He never did anything to dishonor the program so simply say thank you and let it alone. So many keyboard warriors never learned "if you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing".

Reactions: 30 people
don't be ashamed of our fan base be ashamed of humanity because things are tough all over.

Reactions: 6 people
It should be noted that Justin is graduating in 3 years with a degree and was never in ANY kind of trouble at all. Always in class, studying and being a friend to all. In fact, he was very supportive of the LB crew from the bench, often a "hype-man" for the defense and the crowd.

1 poster represents our "fan base"?

1 poster represents our "fan base"?

2, and now 3.. not a whole fan base, but a few loud idiots are noticeable. Sort of like Harvey Updike and Phyllis from Mulga bring the BamaNation into focus... well, and this lady too...

AlabamaFan.jpg

that's just 3, but OH what a 3 they are...

:)

Reactions: 2 people

Can you give me some instruction? I'm not sure if I'm doing it right

Reactions: 1 person

Bottom line is you can't fix stupid! Unfortunately, our fan base has some!

Justin King, I hope you realize 99.9% of volnation appreciates everything you did for UT! Good luck, God bless, and we hope you have much success in the future!
:hi:

Reactions: 8 people
The fact that you have RedSox & Laker logos in your profile tells us all that we need to know about you.

You are clearly familiar with the concept ....

VN Store

Back