Kahlil McKenzie is already a VFL

KMac will bring the smack and then he'll CRUNCH some bones!

I love his attitude and the swagger he'll bring to our D line.

He was a VFL when he took his 1st breath, he just didn't know it yet.

Our D line is going to become bonehunters and I almost feel sorry for the other teams O.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I'll give it to the big guy. He's got a career in public relations and motivation after he leaves the League if he wants it. I long ago got away from thinking that I knew anything about what is cool or not. Besides, it is not my perspective that I care about but the recruits who might be interested in UT. I was amazed at how quick and how much attention that "Third Down for What" gave UT. Whatever grabs their attention in a positive way and appeals to them and gets them to visit the campus is what I am interested in. It's a new day and time. So, kudos to Khalil for using the media to get attention for Tennessee. He's most definitely got a mind of his own. GBO!!

Reactions: 1 person
You've gotta love the "walkin' the dog" comment to the Bammers. They are going to ride him hard down there. Hope they are ready to block him. LOL

Reactions: 1 person
You've gotta love the "walkin' the dog" comment to the Bammers. They are going to ride him hard down there. Hope they are ready to block him. LOL

He'll be alright. He'll have 10 of his closest buddies to back him up. With them at his back, he'll walk the talk just fine.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
You have to know his Dad & Uncle would be putting a wet blanket on this stuff if they did not really believe Kahlil can and will dominate as a VFL.

VN Store

Back