Ready for sum FOOTBALL

volsjmp77

My Baby Girl!!!!!
I don't know about anyone else, but after watching the Basketball team. I am absolutely ready for some Football. Butch Jones is the man.

:3cheers:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Didn't take any of that for me to start wishing it was football time yet. Can't wait to see what this team does, gonna be fun.

Reactions: 1 person
Basketball team plays hard, deserves our attention IMO. They have no defense for tall teams but scrap and give 100% every night doing more with less. I do wish football was a year round sport.

Reactions: 6 people
Yea gotta give our b-ball team props.They aint got much but richardson,but those kids play there heart out each game.There just severely out talent matched.

I'm looking forward to Spring practice,the O&W game and Football Time in Tennessee magazine. I'm also looking forward to the start of Spring practice for High School football(especially Copper Basin,Maryville and Oak Ridge) and the Jamborees in August.

Reactions: 2 people
i'm looking forward to spring practice,the o&w game and football time in tennessee magazine. I'm also looking forward to the start of spring practice for high school football(especially copper basin,maryville and oak ridge) and the jamborees in august.

co ug ars go cougars!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I love basketball just as much as football so this time of the year works. What's hard is right after the NCAA tournament. MLB spring training and the start of the season gets me a little hype but it usually wears off pretty quick. Being a Braves fan, no excitement!

I don't know about anyone else, but after watching the Basketball team. I am absolutely ready for some Football. Butch Jones is the man.

:3cheers:

Silly. The team played hard and deserve support. They can make it without you though.

I love basketball just as much as football so this time of the year works. What's hard is right after the NCAA tournament. MLB spring training and the start of the season gets me a little hype but it usually wears off pretty quick. Being a Braves fan, no excitement!

Amen on the braves part!

I'm enjoying the basketball season, both Vols and the Lady Vols, but I'm always ready for some football. I also like snow but I'm about ready for summer already after this week!

Nothing like slamming the basketball coach to show support for the football coach.

May as well take it a step further.

After watching the sorry Lady Vols, it just goes to show how much Butch gets it.

The 2015 schedule has us playing 5 teams that are in the top # 25. "O bama", Ar kansas, Georgia, MIssouri & Okla homo.

We will need some of those wins to move us up in the polls and get us in a better bowl game this season.

The question is how many can we get to come to the Orange and White Game... Would love to see it full plus more

VN Store

Back