Jayson Swain show?

CAVPUT

Embracing the inner nega in all of us
Google indicates 1180 and 850. Which station is he actually on? 7-10AM, right?

Downloaded the Swain Event off the iPhone App Store before the station went back to alltime sports...listen to the other shows off of the listen live function...Android had it also before...don't know if that's changed with the format.

I think Ainge was better on air, but Swain does a great job of getting incredibly interesting Vol interviews. Arian Foster last week was excellent!

Reactions: 4 people
If you want to hear about NASCAR, golf, Doc's handicap, NBA, Donnie bashing, Heather's friends, tune into Sports Animal. If you want to hear about UT FB and BB tune into Swain. My wife cringes when Swain does his war hoops and I look for somebody to say something during dead air time, but he does bring the latest in UT FB and BB. They turn up the volume WAY too loud on commercials which is aggravating. Two years ago when Tiger Woods was playing regularly, it was Tiger all day everyday with Doc.

Reactions: 3 people
At least you get to hear about UT football and basketball on Swain. I can not listen to the silly talk on The Sports Animal. That is just poor radio.

Reactions: 2 people
I think Ainge was better on air, but Swain does a great job of getting incredibly interesting Vol interviews. Arian Foster last week was excellent!

Agreed. It helped to hear Arian speak and Swain/Ainge explain his "sense" of humor and point of view. Arian is a strange cat. He needs better ways of making his point

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back