Is Debord a place holder for Manning?

jlf2n

Orange Drank
I know this way out there. But you kind of wonder if Debord is just going to keep a seat warm for the next year or so until Manning decides to retire. Maybe he wants to OC at TN for a while before jumping into the pro's and coaching.

Check my metrics.

Holycowmalade I can't believe this brain fart from me went 7 pages of full retar.....

Thanks for the laughs. The spiderman gif was particularly funny. I'm going to have to show that to my wife. Let the offseason begin!

And to the 2 guys talking about raising the post count. You do realize that you've been members here for only a short time longer than me right? Just wondering if that sweet bit of irony was being overlooked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I know this way out there. But you kind of wonder if Debord is just going to keep a seat warm for the next year or so until Manning decides to retire. Maybe he wants to OC at TN for a while before jumping into the pro's and coaching.

Check my metrics.

IF IF IF Peyton wants to coach I think it's on the pro level. Would not surprise me to see Peyton go into high level politics .,,, Tim Tebow as well..,,not predicting it,,,. just saying that's where I think we could see them after football IF IF IF they decide to make their mark.,,,Have fun torching that but it's JMO..,,,

Reactions: 2 people

Check my metrics.

1358461956056.jpg

Reactions: 18 people
Dear God no! Wth? From all accounts, Peyton aspires to own an NFL team. He's not gonna lower himself to being a collegiate OC. Why does this question continually get asked by UT fans. It's ridiculous, let it go folks. For crying out loud.

Reactions: 8 people
Sooooo we didn't want an OC who didn't have experience with a spread option offense, that has made a living running a pro-style offense named Debord? But we want an OC with no experience with a spread option offense, that has made a living running a pro-style offense named Manning?

Reactions: 4 people
Man we're a bunch of butt holes. Ignore us OP. Don't let our comments about your ridiculously asinine post bring you down.

Reactions: 3 people

Check my metrics.

Your saving grace.

Reactions: 2 people
would it be possible to see him in a athletic director position when hes an older man?...say after his years running for office or becoming a player on snl?

VN Store

Back