DeBord to be introduced on Friday...

gardners_51609

Get Heuped Up!
I read on VolQuest where Butch was introducing his new OC to the public via press conference today. Does anyone know what time that is going to be?

I will welcome him to Volnation.. What good would come from anything other than that?
Support your team, support your school and support your coaches. The opposite of support would be to oppose, or discourage, and Im not doing that!

Reactions: 6 people
First question.

Is that the zone read play? If so why doesn't the qb ever keep it...lol

Next game same formation n play but boom the qb starts to keep the ball..

Classic

Reactions: 3 people
People do know that Saban, Miles, and Spurrier are all older than DeBord.

My father is younger than them too

But you don't want him running the offense

Lord people, its nothing to do with his age. Its do to with the fact he's hasn't coached an offense in 8 frickin years

Holy crap!

Reactions: 5 people
I made my post in jest. I've never been on the "DeBord is a geezer" train - but that is the type of questions he would field if they opened the floor to VN.

butch bout to spin this thing. he will have most convinced that we are very fortunate to have the olympic man from Michigan.

Most of you posters must think of yourself as very witty. The truth is most of you are very embarrassing.

debbie%20downer.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Since your wise old ways are legendary please have our running backs quit telegraphing the play by their set up. If you could do that then maybe you are worth a year or two.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back