VFL Films Tax Slayer Review Video

Team 118 finished strong!

That got me pumped...wife is working late..think I will watch the bowl again.

Reactions: 1 person
That gave me goose bumps. I am so excited for team 119 and what is possible. CBJ is the right man for TN. I hope he retires as the head coach of TN one day. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
How long until "It's Football Time in Tennessee" - that was an awesome video. Looking forward to the spring game.

Nice bowl game. It was the best prepared Tennessee team that I have seen in years. I look forward to the day when we can repeat this performance against relevant teams like FSU, OSU, and Bama.

Reactions: 2 people
WOW, JUST WOW! Great video. I see why these kids want to run through a wall for CBJ, i want to go run through a wall for him. Folks that man can coach, we may not win the East this year, and we very well could if the breaks go our way for once, but 2016 we are gonna play like our hair is on fire. 2016 and beyond we are in the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP RACE which automatically puts you in the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP RACE on a regular basis. We have hit the bottom of the cycle for us.

Didn't they!

Have to say, some of those camera angles were fan-freaking-tastic! Watching Hurd's face, seeing Pig cut his eyes at the defender. Amazing.

Check out the 5:29 mark and tell me if you see anyone you know.

Oh man, that was great. I feel sorry for that Iowa QB, he got drilled.

Think I'll have to watch that game again tonight.

Didn't they!

Have to say, some of those camera angles were fan-freaking-tastic! Watching Hurd's face, seeing Pig cut his eyes at the defender. Amazing.

Amazing camera work. Really got a feel for how fast some of those guys are. When Jalen turned the corner left the first guy and stiff armed the next, it was like someone hit fast forward.

VN Store

Back