A Nice Read - UT dark horse for playoff?

Good read, a little far fetched though.

This is my freaking 2000 post on this site. It has taken me forever considering I've been a member for 9 long miserable Vol years.

Reactions: 4 people
Good read, a little far fetched though.

This is my freaking 2000 post on this site. It has taken me forever considering I've been a member for 9 long miserable Vol years.

So you're the one that started the downturn! :hi:

JK as I feel your pain bro!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 1 person
Reason to like this list: We're on it!!

Reason not to like this list: We're listed right above NC and VT.. That speaks volumes about how likely it is for this to play out

IMO challenging for the east is always a goal. Making the playoff is a stretch this season

Well, it would take a miracle, but so did our last NC. Overcoming Florida, making Arky's QB fumble and beating UGA + Bama would help

Pump the brakes Volnation. Our offense was anemic at times last year and our red zone defense was pathetic. Our O line looked lost and we let almost every WR set records against us. We were a miracle comeback away from missing out on a bowl game. This team almost lost to freakin Vandy!

Pump the sunshine Volnation. We lost 3 games by a combined 12 points with a bad offensive line, injured WRs, and questionable QB play. Sutton, Randolph, Maggitt, and JRM are upperclassmen and ready to dominate. Heck the OU game came down to 3 plays. So if Hurd doesn't fumble in the end zone, Malone secures the catch before running, and the officials make the correct call and award us the on side kick vs Mizzou and the fumble recovery vs OU, we could have been a 10 win team. And that team will be better next year.

images

It's the off-season and being a fan is supposed to be fun. Why not enjoy some positive vibes?

VN Store

Back