Another (former) football player in trouble

Good thing he chose to leave before this... cause now it's a good bet he would have been forced to leave.

Reactions: 1 person
Wasnt this dudes "girlfriend" the one involved in the AJ case?

Screen-shot-2013-05-03-at-10.20.13-AM.png

Reactions: 9 people
I hope it's not true. But this is kind of the the problem with guys not just staying with one girl. The playing the field has always been common. However nowadays girls won't bat an eye to press charges if contact was consensual if they change mind after the fact, are embarrassed, feel like you played them. A lot of these guys if they would just keep a steady girlfriend would help.

I hope it's not true. But this is kind of the the problem with guys not just staying with one girl. The playing the field has always been common. However nowadays girls won't bat an eye to press charges if contact was consensual if they change mind after the fact, are embarrassed, feel like you played them. A lot of these guys if they would just keep a steady girlfriend would help.

:blink:

Reactions: 2 people

But a player is gonna play

It's a bit absurd to hang this on "another football player" and "when will they learn". How many accountants that graduated from the business school have committed fraud, embezzlement, domestic violence, fill in the blank.... Apply that to teachers, nurses, finance, etc. etc.

I bet there is a major crime committed every week from a former UT graduate. The question: are these crimes more proportionate with athletics versus the general UT population past and present. That I don't know the answer too but I am confident putting on a jersey does not turn you into a felon.

It's a bit absurd to hang this on "another football player" and "when will they learn". How many accountants that graduated from the business school have committed fraud, embezzlement, domestic violence, fill in the blank.... Apply that to teachers, nurses, finance, etc. etc.

I bet there is a major crime committed every week from a former UT graduate. The question: are these crimes more proportionate with athletics versus the general UT population past and present. That I don't know the answer too but I am confident putting on a jersey does not turn you into a felon.

773592.gif

This has to be a joke

VN Store

Back