Battle of Bristol Trophy

A giant racecar filling the entire infield of a banked oval track with a huge football sitting horizontal on top of the car. Weird and unique yes, but so is this game. :)

As long as it doesn't look like the national championship trophy and is ridiculously enormous, then it should be just fine. Biggest college football game in history needs the biggest trophy in history.

Reactions: 1 person
This is easy Take a picture of a hunter wearing a coon skin cap and his trusted blue tic hound standing over a trembling turkey with the caption Dooley aint here no more let me know where to pick up the tickets

haha

Reactions: 2 people
A Bristol Motor Speedway replica perched on top of a football base.

The KISS philosophy works best here.

A trophy in the shape of the Roman Colosseum
Since that's its nickname " the last great Colosseum" two gladiators inside it with both teams logos on the helmets, maybe the stem of the trophy could be a football standing vertical with the battle of bristol logo on the football.

This is easy Take a picture of a hunter wearing a coon skin cap and his trusted blue tic hound standing over a trembling turkey with the caption Dooley aint here no more let me know where to pick up the tickets

haha

One of the best posts I've seen on this board.

The trophy needs to look like roadkill because that's what the Hokies will look like after the Vols get done with them.

VN Store

Back