It's official

People that do not pay close attention to UT football will think that Bajakian gained about 100 pounds and aged by about 50 years. hahaha....He looks like an old, fat Bajakian! Welcome aboard Debord!!! Good Luck!

Fact is, college football offenses have changed /dramatically/ since this guy was at michigan. You've got a spread offense and you hire some old crony who's never coached spread? Questionable hire, big-time.

How many years are you guys giving Debord before he is held accountable? I stated in another thread that ANY hire would be an upgrade to Coach Jake...I think I may stand corrected.

Reactions: 1 person
My problem with this hire is that jones didn't even conduct a search! There was no search. He hired an early 1990s pro-style guy because he was an old coaching buddy and that was that. No search--but he yanked the chain of the fan base by pretending to...Disappointing.

Reactions: 1 person
Is it true he got a Compensation Package...AND a Retirement Package combined?

Fact is, college football offenses have changed /dramatically/ since this guy was at michigan. You've got a spread offense and you hire some old crony who's never coached spread? Questionable hire, big-time.

You think he can read a play book?
Because Butch is going to give him one.

Reactions: 5 people
But But Volnation knows more than NFL coaches and players who have worked with him......And you cant win after you turn 50, even though Tom Coughlin won 2 Super Bowls post 60. lol i swear you would think everyones coached in the NFL if you listen to some people on here

Reactions: 5 people
How many years are you guys giving Debord before he is held accountable? I stated in another thread that ANY hire would be an upgrade to Coach Jake...I think I may stand corrected.

Never

It will first be blamed on the players. They aren't good enough or were busts

Then when that doesn't work they will blame the " negavols" who are the reason for everything wrong

Then they will blame God, cause he's a Bama fan

Then they will blame Fulmer

Then they will welcome the new coach as the next coming

Reactions: 4 people
My problem with this hire is that jones didn't even conduct a search! There was no search. He hired an early 1990s pro-style guy because he was an old coaching buddy and that was that. No search--but he yanked the chain of the fan base by pretending to...Disappointing.

100% speculation on your part. You have ZERO idea who Butch talked to. ZERO.

Reactions: 10 people

VN Store

Back