2 years has come and gone

Volture

Harry your alive!!
found this video of Dobbs when he moved in. Little did any of us know that he would be the face of our program in 2 years. He has matured at phenomenal levels. Butch found him and stole him from Arizona State and I am very glad he did.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NkABWjjmFI[/youtube]

Reactions: 7 people
I really think this guy will take a monumental leap forward this year. He improved alot from his freshmen to sophmore year. I see an even more improvement coming this year with a better o-line, healthy WRs, and another dynamic RB. Our offense should be just lights out.

my screen name is no joke. i really believe he has a shot to win the Heisman.

Reactions: 3 people
Just trying to point out the progression these kids go through. Think back to when you were 18 and try to think how much you changed. I love how Dobbs has progressed!

Reactions: 5 people
He had pieces of his eyebrows then??? Am I seeing that right?? Does he have a nervous habit of pulling them out? That's really interesting.

I read an interview with Josh once where he said on his first visit to UT, he wore a big coat the whole time so no one could see how skinny he was.

Reactions: 1 person
I like Dobbs, I'm thinking he'll be a much improved passer this fall.

I read an interview with Josh once where he said on his first visit to UT, he wore a big coat the whole time so no one could see how skinny he was.

You can tell how much his confidence has improved in how he talks currently from when this interview was filmed. The program we have is making these young guys into men right in front of our eyes! And it goes to show how important Antone Davis with the VFL program is. He was helping Dobbs move in personally! Coach Jones is hitting on all the right places here

I really think this guy will take a monumental leap forward this year. He improved alot from his freshmen to sophmore year. I see an even more improvement coming this year with a better o-line, healthy WRs, and another dynamic RB. Our offense should be just lights out.

my screen name is no joke. i really believe he has a shot to win the Heisman.

Maybe, as long as there's no Michigan DB having a decent year.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe nobody knew Dobbs would be the face of our program, but ...

If any college team makes wages then you are certain to have a QB be the face of the program. It's by far the most prominent position in the game.
So while we may or may not have tabbed JD as the man at that point, the choices were not that great. 25% to be exact statistically speaking.

Right now Jones, Dormady, or Jennings will likely be the gave odd this prog in 2-3 years. It just happens like that most times.

VN Store

Back