hiring bebord landed Richmond and kept boulware

A little slip by you in the title of your thread says it all...Be-Bored.

Still have not proof he got those players.

You have uncovered something here, that I hope does not catch on !

Just stop. You can't just take a post you thought made sense and start a thread so that more people will see it.

Reactions: 3 people
BooThisMan.gif

Reactions: 6 people
If that's the case, then UT needs to hire an O-line coach. An O-line coach should have the greatest impact on the success of the O-line.

Reactions: 3 people
So is the thread title your opinion or is your statement on o-line the opinion? Because you really need to back your thread title up with some information aside from "IMO."

So Americans cannot voice their opinion these days... Here u go before debord no drew after debord drew is a vol... Now that was easy

U stop kook... Mark my word our line play will be one of the best in the Sec

I'm not about to debate that. I don't know enough about Debord to have that conversation. I'm too young to have any real knowledge of Debord's coaching (and Im not that young.)

I'm just saying. You could have used the thread you already posted this opinion in to discuss such theories.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm not about to debate that. I don't know enough about Debord to have that conversation. I'm too young to have any real knowledge of Debord's coaching (and Im not that young.)

I'm just saying. You could have used the thread you already posted this opinion in to discuss such theories.

I'm not important enough to you to start my own thread... So sorry

So is the thread title your opinion or is your statement on o-line the opinion? Because you really need to back your thread title up with some information aside from "IMO."
There is no proof. That said Larry stated that Debord was the hire before anyone knew of it on here and stated he was the key to landing Allen or Richmond. I do believe Richmond was aware of the hire before he signed, I believe it solidified the Oline commits. That said there is no verifiable proof that I know of though.

There is no proof. That said Larry stated that Debord was the hire before anyone knew of it on here and stated he was the key to landing Allen or Richmond. I do believe Richmond was aware of the hire before he signed, I believe it solidified the Oline commits. That said there is no verifiable proof that I know of though.
I think many of the recruits knew. No way S Jones comes to UT without knowing who is going to coach him. Absolutely no way. IMO

after 65 yrs of being a vol fan i have seen a lot of stupid mistakes and this hire is one of them mark my word :yes:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back