DeBord is coming (merged)

@TheSaintsBeat: For UT followers: Mike DeBord has told his staff, colleagues at Michigan that he is leaving for Vols, per source w/ knowledge of situation.

Didn't see this coming.
Congratulations, Coach DeBord.
Mueller nailed another one.
Now it's time to sit back and watch the board melt...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
This is about 20% of the picture. Lots more to be revealed by CBJ before we understand how the coaching staff looks going into 2015....

Reactions: 2 people
Boom. An oc with a NC under his belt. Also found a way to get a db to win the heisman. Wonder if he sees a role for Justin Martin.

Reactions: 2 people
Well once he is official I'll back him 100%. Should be a good position he is walking into. Loaded with weapons. I'll assume Butch trust Debrd is a capable trigger man.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought CBJ was hiring a coach that would be a good fit. Debord ran a pro style offense. How in the heck does that equate to the offense we run? Very disappointed if this is true. Major letdown. I hope I'm eating crow next year but I doubt it.:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back