All too early 2015 predictions

How many games does UT win in 2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
So, NSD is out of the way and we now have considerable help that was desperately needed in the trenches. So this calls for an poll on how the Vols do in 2015.

I know the OC hire is critical, but I do have faith in CBJ at this point to make the right call. The players we have can make an average OC look good. And a good OC look great.

So number of wins to include the bowl game(s) you see from UT this year. Realistic numbers and discussion please.

8-4 regular season with a bowl win to 9-4 is my comfort position.

10-2 with an SEC championship game and bow game appearance, ending up at 11-3, is my unreasonable hype-hope. (don't hyperventilate over this, I do think it's unrealistic ... just every team's gotta have a very challenging goal to shoot for, this is mine for the team).

Anywhere from 8-10 wins.

I think we start out 4-0 and get a huge road win in Gainesville. Then its possible to drop 3 straight. We likely beat Arkansas but Georgia I think is a loss. We'll need an off week in the worst way. Bamma will be much closer than it has been but still see us losing. Besides that, we should handle everyone else on the schedule but Mizzou.

10-2 regular season. SEC championship game appearance vs. Auburn. I won't predict beyond that.

I cant wait to see the Oklahoma game because I think this will show a lot. Right now looking at the schedule - only loss I see on paper is Alabama (but we do have two weeks to prepare :rock:).

GA will be a favorite by odds makers. We have them at home but they will be the 3rd SEC game in a row and 6th game in a row without a bye.

miracle regular season: 12 wins
Great regular season: 10-11 wins
most will predict: 9 wins
disappointed but wait for 2016!: 8 wins
fahr Butch: 7 or fewer

9-3, share sec east, have the tie breaker, come within 4 points of winning sec championship game!!!

I hope! Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
I hope for 8 wins.

It will be difficult to beat Georgia, Florida, Missouri, and USC. Eight wins will be tough to come by for such a still young team with a mediocre offensive line.

Fans better temper their expectations.

I cant wait to see the Oklahoma game because I think this will show a lot. Right now looking at the schedule - only loss I see on paper is Alabama (but we do have two weeks to prepare :rock:).

GA will be a favorite by odds makers. We have them at home but they will be the 3rd SEC game in a row and 6th game in a row without a bye.

miracle regular season: 12 wins
Great regular season: 10-11 wins
most will predict: 9 wins
disappointed but wait for 2016!: 8 wins
fahr Butch: 7 or fewer

This is me minus the blue. He doesn't get to 8 wins next year then he is simply not a championship level football coach. 9 should be the expectation.

W- Bowling Green
L - Oklahoma
W - Western carolina
W- Florida
W - Arkansas
L - Georgia
L - Bama
W - Kentucky
W- South Carolina
W - North Texas
W - Mizzou
W- Vandy

9 Wins is my initial guess for regular season. Florida, Arkansas, and Oklahoma are toss-ups, I'm taking 2 wins and 1 Loss of the three.

I'm going with 9 wins which could possibly put us in the SECCG.

We get over the hump and beat Florida and Georgia this year. 10+ the SEC Title Game.... We knock Chubb out in the 1st Quarter to take down the Dawgs...

This is me minus the blue. He doesn't get to 8 wins next year then he is simply not a championship level football coach. 9 should be the expectation.

Yep. Let's fire him. Stop the recruiting cycles. Good call

So, NSD is out of the way and we now have considerable help that was desperately needed in the trenches. So this calls for an poll on how the Vols do in 2015.

I know the OC hire is critical, but I do have faith in CBJ at this point to make the right call. The players we have can make an average OC look good. And a good OC look great.

So number of wins to include the bowl game(s) you see from UT this year. Realistic numbers and discussion please.

All the way to 14?

So best option is that this team has to lose in the National Championship game?

All the way to 14?

So best option is that this team has to lose in the National Championship game?

I didn't add in the Championship since VN would likely have a collective heart attack from booming too much.

VN Store

Back