2/4/15

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
Fellow fans, it's been a day.

I don't know about y'all, but it feels pretty damn good to be a Vol fan right now. We got a great group of kids coming in.

The current players who have decided, for whatever reason, to move on always make me sad. That's because I love the Vols, and always assume that's the best place for all of them. But that isn't reality. Life is about opportunity. Some times you create your own opportunity, and sometimes it's created for you. Either way, it's up to you to make something wonderful out of it.

I don't know what our 2015 team will ultimately look like. But I know these young men will have my support. Their coaches will have my support. And their families will have my gratitude.

It feels pretty good to be a Vol fan tonight.

Go Vols

Reactions: 31 people
On a not so serious note, where are your pants volly? Can't believe Freak allows you to run around the board without any pants on. :)

Reactions: 1 person
You're a nut. :lol:

tumblr_lrwuzbb7j51qbrczmo2_500.gif

Sans pantaloons or not, well said Volly.

Butch's positive results need to show on the field. IMO the jury is still out on Butch's in-game coaching. But I agree with your post, it's great to be a UT fan right now.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't a guy named Freak allow a woman to run around without pants on?

Heck, he should insist on it. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Well said Volly!

Some fabulous bricks added to our footVol team today to keep building back up with!

No matter what, It's ALWAYS great to be a Tennessee Vols fan!!!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Butch's positive results need to show on the field. IMO the jury is still out on Butch's in-game coaching. But I agree with your post, it's great to be a UT fan right now.

For some, even on a very positive day like yesterday, that glass is half empty.

VN Store

Back