Preston Williams Wins National Signing Day with Baller Outfit

Attachments

• preston.jpg
    preston.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 770
I know the kid has a lot of ability...but I hope he doesn't turn into a side show. If his head's on straight (which I hope it is) he could be special. If not...he might not be here long. I'm not hating on him at all...he just seems to crave attention.

Reactions: 1 person
Wanna be a balla, shot calla!

I'm still pissed that he got his 5th star taken away from him. I mean we all know how good he is, and what he's capable of, but it's still just a little bit irritating. If he was a 5 star before he missed some games due to injury, why wouldn't he still be, ya know?

Reactions: 1 person
I know the kid has a lot of ability...but I hope he doesn't turn into a side show. If his head's on straight (which I hope it is) he could be special. If not...he might not be here long. I'm not hating on him at all...he just seems to crave attention.

Or maybe has a great sense of humor?

Reactions: 2 people
Oh man! LOL

Thats better than the orange suit that kid from Ohio wore way back when. Anybody remember his name, he left the program.

Wanna be a balla, shot calla!

I'm still pissed that he got his 5th star taken away from him. I mean we all know how good he is, and what he's capable of, but it's still just a little bit irritating. If he was a 5 star before he missed some games due to injury, why wouldn't he still be, ya know?

20 in blades on the impala. ...calla getin.......

VN Store

Back