Potential academic non qualifiers

volsfan125

VOL to the core
Tom Lemming of CBS Sports Network said that not all commits will qualify. I know we will have 2 greyshirts but are there any concerns academically speaking?

Reactions: 1 person
Tom Lemming of CBS Sports Network said that not all commits will qualify. I know we will have 2 greyshirts but are there any concerns academically speaking?

Actually we will have 2 blueshirts not gray shirts; Bruce and Perry. This article discusses the different color shirts in college football.

I haven't heard of any academic qualifying problems based on GoVols247 or Volquest websites, but you never know for sure until all are cleared by the SEC and NCAA clearing houses.

Commonly used NCAA Recruiting Terms that Cause Confusion | Informed Athlete

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
If you wanted to scare some of us, you should've left out Alvin. He's already enrolled.

Tom Lemming doesnt have a clue... there hasnt been one mention from anybody, anywhere, about possible grade concerns...

Tom Lemming doesnt have a clue... there hasnt been one mention from anybody, anywhere, about possible grade concerns...

It's not clear from the original post, but I interpreted Lemming's comment as referring to recruits in general, not Tennessee recruits in particular.

Reactions: 1 person
The way I took it was Lemming was specifically talking about us. He said that some of them (commits) would not qualify for us. I'm not trying to be a "Debbie Downer", the statement took me by suprise since I had not heard anything concerning possible academic casualities. I wanted ask VN to see if anybody with more info that I have knew anything more.

Last edited:
nice OP - do you go around telling 4 years there is no Santa or Easter Bunny too ?

VN Store

Back