ESPN Talks Drew Richmond - VIDEO

I can't believe I'm saying this cause I want to hate him, but David Seems like an ok guy. if you can get past the he was a Georgia bulldog thing.

Reactions: 1 person
I guess it makes sense why people think espn hates us. We don't get recognized enough, but honestly, before the 2014 season, what kind of recognition did we deserve? People want to hear about success not mediocrity. Espn isn't gonna sit there and continually brag on a 5-7 sec school just because "we used to be good".

We can all take this as a sign that we are getting back on track. Butch jones obviously knows what he's doing, he is a brick mason after all

Reactions: 4 people
Best quote ever from David......"Tennessee is about to explode on the SEC"......cannot wait my friend. +1 to him for national TV props.

Reactions: 2 people
They're still acting like we have never been a dominant program and that we may be on the cusp of becoming one! ESPN is full retard!

They're still acting like we have never been a dominant program and that we may be on the cusp of becoming one! ESPN is full retard!

I feel for you man, but you have to remember that in their case we haven't been dominant in their adult lifetime.

Pollack was 13 when we won the NC and was a senior in HS in the last year we were relevant on the NC stage.

Let it go. We are getting ready to create an entirely new legacy. GBO :rock:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back