Tomorrow's Headlines

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
Perhaps we should help John Adams with tomorrow's headlines in the KNS. Here are some ideas for the #1 Vol Fan in Ktown:

Coach Jones Proving Me Wrong!

How The Heck Did He Pull This Off??

Could Vols Be For Real??

Man This Guy Can Recruit!

All ideas welcome from VN. Let's help Mr. Adams!

Reactions: 2 people
All the above, mostly I see the OC being the chatter (what are we rabbits) tomorrow we cannot drop the ball on this one, I trust the caretaker of Tennessee Football

Perhaps we should help John Adams with tomorrow's headlines in the KNS. Here are some ideas for the #1 Vol Fan in Ktown:

Coach Jones Proving Me Wrong!

How The Heck Did He Pull This Off??

Could Vols Be For Real??

Man This Guy Can Recruit!

All ideas welcome from VN. Let's help Mr. Adams!

I told you "Trust me, I’m the caretaker of Tennessee Football"

Reactions: 1 person
Breaking news: I, John Adams, am an idiot. This has been proven true numerous times. I am just now acknowledging and accepting it.

John Adams has been spewing negative for over 30 years. It ain't changing now. He will dwell on the mediocre hire of Deboard or nit pick something else.

Reactions: 1 person
All the above, mostly I see the OC being the chatter (what are we rabbits) tomorrow we cannot drop the ball on this one, I trust the caretaker of Tennessee Football

They are already here before the class was wrapped up, if you Question the Butcher then you are not a VFL, as a 43 year fan working on 44th year as fan this man can and will bring us a NC in the near future.:lolabove:

John Adams has been spewing negative for over 30 years. It ain't changing now. He will dwell on the mediocre hire of Deboard or nit pick something else.

I dont give a DAMN who he brings in i got faith in the BUTCHER, he is the man in control of TENNESSEE FOOTBALL, like the man said he is the caretaker of TENNESSEE FOOTBALL, and that BIG ORANGE TRAIN IS COMING. GO VOLS BUCK bama:dance2::

So is Butch going to announce the OC hire today? I wish Butch would just run the offense himself.

Big picture of Kahlil McKenzie with headline that says...

"Tennessee is Kahlilling it in Recruiting!"

Adams:

Vols Last in Recruiting Out of Nation's Top 4 Classes

VN Store

Back