Admittedly off-topic NSD eve insomniacs thread

Yep. Didn't really hit me until I read that spreadsheet that tnprogrammer put together. This class has got some bad muthas coming in, Tennessee is going to wreck shiz!

I'm excited for the future of these incoming recruits as I know the majority likely won't be playing straight out of the gate.

I'm a nightowl and don't have to work tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a MASSIVE cup of coffee around 8am and to get this show started.

What is this sleep you speak of?

Its like the night before the first game of the new season. Its Signing day In Tennessee

I'm actually not nervous at all, is that bad, or have I been conditioned over the years? I guess I just have faith in our commits to actually sign with us.

I dont sleep much either. I believe Im more excited about this year's recruiting class than last year's.

so is stuff starting at 7 or 8?

Toby Weathersby OL 8:15 am not televised
Chris Clark TE 8:30 am ESPNU
Pat Allen OL8:45 am not televised
Byron Cowart DE 9 am ENPNU
SoSo Jamabo RB 9 am ESPNU
Chris Warren RB 9 am not televised
Drew Richmond OL 9 am not televised
Isaiah Prince OL 9:30 am not televised
Marcus Lewis DB 9:45 am not televised
Terry Beckner DL 10 am ESPNU
Ryan Davis WR 10 am not televised
Carlton Davis CB 10 am not televised
Martez Ivey OL 11 am ESPNU
Roquan Smith LB 11 am ESPNU
Josh Wariboko OL 11 am ESPNU
Dexter Williams RB 11 am not televised
Leo Lewis LB 11:30 am not televised
DaMarkus Lodge WR Noon ESPNU
Daylon Mack DL Noon ESPNU
Cece Jefferson DE 2 pm ESPNU
John Houston LB 2 pm ESPNU
Rasheem Green DE 2 pm ESPNU
Jordan Cronkrite RB 2:15 pm MaxPreps
Equanimeous St. Brown WR 3 pm ESPNU
Iman Marshall DB 4 pm ESPNU
Joseph Wicker DL 4 pm ESPNU
Jaylinn Hawkins WR 4 pm Fox Sports West
Quarvez Boulware OL 5 pm Fox 5 local
Quenton Meeks CB 5 pm not televised

Saw this posted on Reddit. I think these are EST but not 100% sure.

Im pretty sure the fax machine is open for business at 7am. I will be getting off then so beer and doritos will be close by for the show.

Reactions: 1 person
Glad it's not just me. Recruiting has become its own event. The internet started the trend. Sites like Hudl have exposed a lot of guys who would not have been visible before. Twitter and social media have changed the landscape - ask Hugh Freeze. Now group momentum from camps to the Army/Under Armor/Semper Fi games is turbo charged on Twitter. Getting the right guy like Kahlil to cheerlead a class has huge unprecedented results. It creates new challenges to coaches. Tap in or be left behind. Now they have to get it locked in and get to work developing these kids. I am sure it will be difficult for some players to transition from being pursued and receiving attention to translating that to the hard work required for success on the field while getting through school and setting up an adult career. This is their moment. Some will shine. Some will fade. Some will fail. Some will make us proud. Right now they are 17-18 year olds who likely are not sleeping well tonight either.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back