I may be wrong but...

tennesseeduke

Okay here is my take on why CBJ has not named a new OC as of today. The guy he is going to hire is still working with another school until NSD is complete. Once that is done with said coach and school then the process will unfold. I think Debord was more for CBJ to discuss the position and advisory role instead of him being hired for the position. JMO!

I'm thinking it's Meachum from TCU.

Any thoughts VN since not a lot is happening till NSD?

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 7 people
Very few of us, VolNation included, will guess correctly about who the new OC will be.

Let's sit back and enjoy the ride.

Butch is the caretaker of Tennessee football.

Reactions: 14 people
Okay here is my take on why CBJ has not named a new OC as of today. The guy he is going to hire is still working with another school until NSD is complete. Once that is done with said coach and school then the process will unfold. I think Debord was more for CBJ to discuss the position and advisory role instead of him being hired for the position. JMO!

Tennesseeduke

If it's a current OC for another school, it'll be Sanford or one of the Arizona OC's (Smith or Magee) IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
I have no inside information. My guess is that it is Debord and Butch is thinking there may be some negative posts on message boards when Debord is announced as the new OC. So he is waiting until Wednesday, at earliest, to announce it.

heard the oc for the seahawks might be looking for work

Carroll probably overrode him on that fiasco.. they were thinking TOO much and too far in advance. Bit them in the butt too. What a stupid call. Lynch had not been stopped all day... why take it out of his hands at the goal line? :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
Been DeBord for 10 days now.

Your other predictions panned out. Unfortunately, that makes me think you're right about this one.

I don't want to bash him before he gets a chance to prove himself but I think most of us agree, WTF.

Please look at his Twitter account:(EDIT:It's not him)

Is it just me? Is this his real account? You're telling me this is the new OC for the University of Tennessee football program?

If so, he needs media training immediately.

Reactions: 2 people
What's the word on Richmond?
Is he all Vol?
He told several players he will be a VOL, but the staff isn't as confident. Visit went as well as it could, but he just has so many people around him pushing Ole Miss. Visit did help with his mom which is huge. He did not commit to the staff only to a few players. Long story short no one knows.

Who changed it to read "It's not him" how do you know?

I"ll be so happy if you're right

He told several players he will be a VOL, but the staff isn't as confident. Visit went as well as it could, but he just has so many people around him pushing Ole Miss. Visit did help with his mom which is huge. He did not commit to the staff only to a few players. Long story short no one knows.

He seemed to have a great time. I'm hoping all the Ole Miss fans that started heckling him will help change his mind.

Tennesseeduke
Its debord, he's waiting until after signing day so recruits dont freak out and to keep other schools away from negative recruiting against the hire. Basically he's making his damage control job coming up a lot easier on himself.

Its debord, he's waiting until after signing day so recruits dont freak out and to keep other schools away from negative recruiting against the hire. Basically he's making his damage control job coming up a lot easier on himself.

if he has to do that. It's obvious that this is a terrible hire.

Reactions: 6 people
Been DeBord for 10 days now.

images

VN Store

Back