Who to follow on twitter for signing day???

BJSforVols

Need some help from the twitter experts out there. I have finally cut the cord with the premium websites since there's really less benefit to those membership now days compared to when they began. One thing I did like as a benefit of the premium sites was the instant updates on signing day for LOIs received and surprises (good and bad). Who should I follow on twitter to get the best VOL information on signing day? What does everyone else who has does not subscribe to the premium sites do for info on signing day?

Reactions: 2 people
But truthfully, ESPN is doing a segment on us and last year UT SPORTS had a war room and fax view.

I signed up to get texts from WVLT (CBS station in Knoxville) text to 75324 if you'd like to get them. They'll send a text when UT receives the LOI over the fax machine. Several other places offer this too

I signed up to get texts from WVLT (CBS station in Knoxville) text to 75324 if you'd like to get them. They'll send a text when UT receives the LOI over the fax machine. Several other places offer this too

Is there a specific word you text to that number in order to get updates?

VolNation has done the same in the past thru twitter. Will need to check with Freak to see if he's planning on it this year

Guys I will be sending out the commits via the VolNation twitter on NSD. I'll post a thread soon with details and how to follow if you aren't subscribed.

Reactions: 4 people

When I text this number it says I texted "gray TV" and wants me to send a key word or something. What do I do?

Need some help from the twitter experts out there. I have finally cut the cord with the premium websites since there's really less benefit to those membership now days compared to when they began. Who should I follow on twitter to get the best VOL information on signing day?

If your new to twitter here are a couple of the ones I follow!

@VolNation
@vol_freak
@wesrucker247 - UT Beat Writer 247Sports
@patrickbrownTFP - UT Beat Writer Chatt. Times-Free Press
@MattSlovin - UT Beat Writer for The Tenneassean
@GoVols247
@Volquest_Paul - Paul Fortenberry Volquest/Rivals.com
@RyanCallahan247 - Ryan Callahan 247Sports
@Daniel_LewisRTI - Daniel Lewis RockyTopInsider
@SwainEvent - Jayson Swain
@ZachAFT
@VolRumorMill
@Vols_Recruiting
@rockytopinsider
@1180theVLZ
@FootballTimeMag

Reactions: 1 person
what difference does it make, as shillary says? waiting 5 extra minutes till the whole world knows who signed is not going to matter to anyone, sane. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Does anyone know if UT SPORTSwill be streaming live from the WAR ROOM again this year??

:unsure:

I believe so yes, starting early (7:30ish maybe). Can't remember exactly but they were hyping it at the bball game Saturday.

VN Store

Back