Coaching Staff History and Jeff Quinn?

Dougie_D

I usually look at Wiki, but is there a way to figure out who was on staff for past teams?

CBJ was part of the staff during the Dick Flynn era, was at CMU the entire time with DeBord (2 years as OC) and then I think he was a CO-OC the first year under Brian Kelly.

So I'm thinking this "fit" is some staffer who during these years.

DeBord makes sense, but was Butch calling the plays as OC? It got him fired right? The only way DeBord comes back is to "prove" something I guess.

What if it's actually JEFF QUINN? He's currently avail.

Who was the QB coach during the time Butch was OC?

Jeff Quinn is more of an Offensive Line guy.... *Drew Richmond"

Also he coached a player named "Khalil Mack"

who...happens to be a "Raider"

where CBJ most likely "ran into".

Thoughts?

Just Butch and Jancek.

Jancek was DC at CMU for one year with him in 2004, and Jancek was a GA at Grand Valley state in 1991, where Quinn was OC from 89-03.

The guy has been an OC for a long time. But no one else has any coaching history with him.

Thoughts?

Butch and Dave Hart are guys that play it very close to the vest. I would not be surprised at all if the OC is a name like Quinn that we have not heard so far in this search.

The one thing that concerns me about Quinn is just the fact he has literally spent his entire career in the far north. Maybe that will help, maybe it won't, he surely picked up some recruiting points from Brian Kelly.

This is how it was planned out.
1. Bajakian informs CBJ he was offered by Tampa Bay
2. Around this same time CMU was lurking around the ENTIRE staff looking for their next coach
3. DeBord acts the part of the middleman between CMU and possible candidates on the staff.
4. An agreement was reached that if any staff was hired from TN that they would keep it hush hush till signing day. With the loyalty and relationship with CMU , this would make sense. This also makes sense why their is an interim tag for CMU.
5. Don Mahonney gets hired at CMU
6. Jeff Quinn is OC/OL
7. DeBord hired as QB coach

Butch and Dave Hart are guys that play it very close to the vest. I would not be surprised at all if the OC is a name like Quinn that we have not heard so far in this search.

The one thing that concerns me about Quinn is just the fact he has literally spent his entire career in the far north. Maybe that will help, maybe it won't, he surely picked up some recruiting points from Brian Kelly.

Yeah they are playing this one really close to the vest. I think that's the best strategy take your time and move in silence.

This is how it was planned out.
1. Bajakian informs CBJ he was offered by Tampa Bay
2. Around this same time CMU was lurking around the ENTIRE staff looking for their next coach
3. DeBord acts the part of the middleman between CMU and possible candidates on the staff.
4. An agreement was reached that if any staff was hired from TN that they would keep it hush hush till signing day. With the loyalty and relationship with CMU , this would make sense. This also makes sense why their is an interim tag for CMU.
5. Don Mahonney gets hired at CMU
6. Jeff Quinn is OC/OL
7. DeBord hired as QB coach

Cool Story Bro....I don't think Debord is a QB Coach, OL yes.

Thoughts?
And UFOs did land in New Mexico around the same time the microwave arrived? Makes you wonder? Roswell NM 1947 the radar range 1946?

Reactions: 1 person

Thoughts?

Very "interesting", how did you "put things" together?

And UFOs did land in New Mexico around the same time the microwave arrived? Makes you wonder? Roswell NM 1947 the radar range 1946?

along those same lines....... some of our fellow posters need to start closing that door when they use the microwave.

Hmmm Interesting. Posting this from the "Grassy Knoll" by chance?

Actually, it is possible

VN Store

Back