phillip fulmer

:crazy: awesome that he is at the basketball game but he just helping with the recruiting or just wanting to watch. :good!: :clapping:

Reactions: 3 people
:crazy: awesome that he is at the basketball game but he just helping with the recruiting or just wanting to watch. :good!: :clapping:

I think it's both of those but he also had a great relationship with Bruce Pearl too. All those are good reasons for Phil to be there. And he is getting up in age. A lot of old timers like the early games so they can still get to bed early. Lol

Let me think. Fulmer is about 64 I think. Debord 58. Fulmer has been out of football for 6 years. Debord 2. Fulmer was an OC about 22? years ago, Debord 7.

Fulmer, born in TN, played at TN, coached at TN, won a National at TN. Tough decision

Reactions: 14 people

Richmond, the kid from Memphis, is having a cook out at Phil's house later today. Bruce is flipping the burgers since he is in town!

Reactions: 6 people
Let me think. Fulmer is about 64 I think. Debord 58. Fulmer has been out of football for 6 years. Debord 2. Fulmer was an OC about 22? years ago, Debord 7.

But Fulmer under Majors had exciting offenses in the SEC. Debord had heh offenses against slow slow BIG 10 defenses. Fulmer way more qualified.

Reactions: 4 people
How about Fulmer's ego would not let him take the job? Or, how about Butch isn't dumb enough to have Phil on the staff? Butch and Majors probably talk.

He's not dumb enough to have fulmer on the staff, what does that say about him if he hires debord?

VN Store

Back