Update: No recent releases requested

madbamahater

VolNation can be at ease and try to enjoy the basketball game and Super Bowl this weekend.

No recent or recently mentioned bench warmers or potential bench warmers have asked to be released from Tennessee.

Despite all of the alleged or speculated mass departures that would cause UT to abolish their program.

Tifwiw

Reactions: 2 people
Still the OC issue to meltdown over --- of course the insiders already have Debord penciled in --- so I aint wastin time with it

Well thats some good news at least...not all the doom and gloom we've had over the last 2 weeks or so!

The OC is is out of our hands.. we will support whoever they choose. As far as the Basketball game, I hope we are kind to Pearl then whip him all over the court, the Super Bowl... "Uhgggg!!" I always cheer for the AFC unless its the Patriots, and as far as the Seahawks, Lynch and Sherman drive me bonkers! I will only watch the game in hopes of seeing the Hot blonde walking around in the food court commercial Woohoo!

The OC is is out of our hands.. we will support whoever they choose. As far as the Basketball game, I hope we are kind to Pearl then whip him all over the court, the Super Bowl... "Uhgggg!!" I always cheer for the AFC unless its the Patriots, and as far as the Seahawks, Lynch and Sherman drive me bonkers! I will only watch the game in hopes of seeing the Hot blonde walking around in the food court commercial Woohoo!

What? No love for Katie Perry? :)
GO SEAHAWKS!

GO VOLS!

When CBJ stated, "I'm the caretaker .....", he is also telling current members of the team and recruits the same thing. It's consistent and it lets everyone know the system is in place and we are going to follow it to a championship regardless of who the assistants are at the time. CBJ has a lot of passion and I admire that in someone. It's contagious. And show me someone that works harder. CBJ loves TN and that is obvious. I wish him a long and successful career at the university I love.:rock:

Reactions: 3 people
VolNation can be at ease and try to enjoy the basketball game and Super Bowl this weekend.

No recent or recently mentioned bench warmers or potential bench warmers have asked to be released from Tennessee.

Despite all of the alleged or speculated mass departures that would cause UT to abolish their program.

Tifwiw

Wouldn't think they would till after spring anyway

Could not have said it better.:good!:

Reactions: 1 person
I suspect transfers will happen after this semester ends. Players typically won't request their release until they know where they are going.

Save yourself a wasted 3+ hours of your life. Just google Charlotte Mckinney and don't waste time watching the game. LOL

His (Mueller) stats suck.

To be fair all he said was to check them, he never said they were good. Maybe for him "check my stats" are his version of blue font lol.

But regardless, much like all the other insiders or people with sources during previous coaching searches, I'm certain he will have an excuse that he thinks clears everything up and still makes him some expert lol.

Tifwiw
Except Peterman.

Contrary to some posters beliefs, it was never in our hands.

VN Store

Back