Peterman visits Pitt

I do have access.

"Tennessee quarterback*Nathan Peterman*is visiting Pitt this weekend, a source told Panther-Lair.com on Friday. Peterman made one start as a redshirt sophomore in 2014 and has two years of eligibility remaining."

Reactions: 1 person
Pitt's quarterback depth for 2015 could be boosted by a transfer from the SEC.

Tennessee quarterback Nathan Peterman is visiting Pitt this weekend, a source told Panther-Lair.com on Friday. Peterman made one start as a redshirt sophomore in 2014 and has two years of eligibility remaining.

Don't blame him for looking around. Don't blame him for wanting to extend his time on the field. He won't see much time on the field here. Whatever, good luck to him.

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 6 people
He would be competing with a Senior, a RS Freshman, and an incoming Freshman. Looks like he has a shot of starting.

I actually think it is good for him and good for the Vols. Thanks Nate, now go East young man go East.

Whatever he does, I hope he does well. I wish it could have worked out differently for him here. I think he's got the talent but he's lacking the confidence.

Reactions: 2 people
I do have access.

"Tennessee quarterback*Nathan Peterman*is visiting Pitt this weekend, a source told Panther-Lair.com on Friday. Peterman made one start as a redshirt sophomore in 2014 and has two years of eligibility remaining."

Thanks man. I wasn't calling you out, just wanted to know what the article said. :hi:

VN Store

Back