SDS Tennessee is constructing a potentially all-time great defensive line

This is good stuff, especially with the actual evidence and strategy of what he's talking about all through the article.

giphy.gif

Soon...

Reactions: 12 people
Reactions: 1 person
Great read that reinforces my firm belief that Tennessee shall be a true force to recon with in 2015.

Hey honey, I found my special purpose!

yes, yes we are.

A sleeping giant awakes as the echoes of white and henderson reverberate through the sec and new icons arise, spearheaded by maggitt and barnett and (soon) a man-child named kahlil.

**** is about to get really uncomfortable for offensive linemen in the sec.
.BtMpBjxCMAEznfC.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
This guy sure gets it. He sees what is coming to every SEC campus and knows how tough we are going to be. Great article, well written and nice clips to illustrate his points with. Admitted he was a GA Leg Hound fan and you can tell he see we are going to own them because he sais we are going to be able to handle the power and passing games of teams.

Awesome article. I love the scheme info and breakdowns in gif form.

Awesome breakdown! Trying not to get too excited! Wonder if Bates will be ready to start this year? Also what about Weatherd? He made his way to the QB a couple times last year!

Don't forget Vereen and Tuttle and the other guys on D too.

We finally have some good, quality depth so that our rotation will allow guys to take a breather without much of a dropoff on production.

D will be awesome next season and get even better the next year.

Just need a good O line and for Dobbs to improve his passing and stay healthy and we'll make some noise next year.

BEWARE...The Big Orange CRUNCH could break bones and destroy some teams seasons.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back