New OC at this game??

OP- I checked your stats. Please don't fill this forum with clutter.:rtfm:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
But if it's Sanford, why not announce it now? Why would we have someone recruiting to another school, and would he lie to BSU recruits on signing day?

But if it's Sanford, why not announce it now? Why would we have someone recruiting to another school, and would he lie to BSU recruits on signing day?

I agree don't like the wait but CBJ waiting to announce was request from Stanford, so Boise st's class doesn't fall apart. Let bit of loyalty to team and HC gave him his break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7btKGzt1Z8

I'm starting to believe it's going to Mike Sanford the more I think about it. Starting to all make sense now.

Volnation! If my detective work is correct, our prayers will be answered from all these questions we had during this season!

Sanford plus 1!

I didn't hear that it is not Sanford, so does that mean it must be Sanford.? Oh, and I have no stats whatsoever.

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

Donald Rumsfeld

:bash:

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't hear that it is not Sanford, so does that mean it must be Sanford.? Oh, and I have no stats whatsoever.

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

Donald Rumsfeld

If the unknowns were known we wouldn't be averaging 50 news threads\day on who the oc may be.

Donald Rumsfeld

:eek:

Well, to be honest.. I went through that whole thought process and then I looked at BSU's commits. Not much going on. Most likely the kids will understand if he goes.

I'm about 90% certain.

I wouldn't be mad at this hire. This guy can really call plays. Loved some of the formations he has. He could really enhance our current offense.

Reactions: 2 people
Ugh.. now I think I may be wrong. It may looks like it's a TN guy going to to BSU instead and Debord is taking his place...

I'm starting to believe it's going to Mike Sanford the more I think about it. Starting to all make sense now.

Volnation! If my detective work is correct, our prayers will be answered from all these questions we had during this season!

Sanford plus 1!

Thanks to Sam Spade I can go to sleep now? :thud:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
I think Stanford would be the better choice over Debord. Boise St's offense is always exciting to watch, the money should be no problem, and he would have a more youthful approach.

Nobody knows who it's going to be.

1 thing that is logical is that maybe buTch and our new OC have agreed to be nice and not announce our new OC until after NSD in order to try not to blow up the NSD commits for the school he's leaving.

Our recruiting class is so good and most are rock solid that it seems like the type of classy thing that buTch would do for any school that we're getting our next OC from.

Our incoming D recruits don't need to know and any on the O side of the ball that may need to know to keep them coming to the hill then buTch may have told them who it is if they swore to keep that info top secret.

It's also logical from a PR standpoint to get great press from our recruiting class and then wait 2 or 3 days to announce our new OC to get another round of great press for Tennessee.

The way our D is coming together it won't matter who calls plays on the O because it's going to be so damn hard to score on us.

No need to freak out over who our next OC will be and I'm not really worried about who it will be at this point.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Don't want. He got fired mid-season by Louisville after losing to Marshall because of poor offensive play. Only success he had was under Urban Myer, and after seeing what Urban Myer has done everywhere else you have to think it was him not the OC.

Ugh.. now I think I may be wrong. It may looks like it's a TN guy going to to BSU instead and Debord is taking his place...

Logic is not your strong suit; first it is not a college coach, then it is Sanford, now it is not Sanford but a coach going to replace Sanford at BSU. How can a coach replace another coach who isn't leaving but is leaving?

Logic is not your strong suit; first it is not a college coach, then it is Sanford, now it is not Sanford but a coach going to replace Sanford at BSU. How can a coach replace another coach who isn't leaving but is leaving?

Who's on First?

Don't want. He got fired mid-season by Louisville after losing to Marshall because of poor offensive play. Only success he had was under Urban Myer, and after seeing what Urban Myer has done everywhere else you have to think it was him not the OC.

I think you are talking about Mike Sanford and we are talking about Mike Sanford Jr. Mike Sanford Jr is the QB coach at Boise St. I may be wrong though.

Sanford plus 1!
Not going to happen. Butch just chastised the whole damn fanbase for expecting him to hire a guy based on their RESUME. You know...anyone who hires a subordinate ALWAYS scours through resumes and looks for the same type of production they want to see at work in their company. How foolish of us to expect a HC to take such an approach.

We have to "TRUST" him....to hire a long out of work, and bad fit crony, instead.

cronyism
/ˈkrəʊnɪˌɪzəm/
noun
1. the practice of appointing friends to high-level, esp political, posts regardless of their suitability

Butch Jones: 'The fans want you to hire a résumé and all that, but...'

Yes, very similar to an offense that Butch likes to run. A feature back with a lot of throws to the TE. I would love for this hire to happen

Not going to happen. Butch just chastised the whole damn fanbase for expecting him to hire a guy based on their RESUME. You know...anyone who hires a subordinate ALWAYS scours through resumes and looks for the same type of production they want to see at work in their company. How foolish of us to expect a HC to take such an approach.

We have to "TRUST" him....to hire a long out of work, and bad fit crony, instead.

cronyism
/ˈkrəʊnɪˌɪzəm/
noun
1. the practice of appointing friends to high-level, esp political, posts regardless of their suitability

Butch Jones: 'The fans want you to hire a résumé and all that, but...'

This reads like one of those terrible chain emails everyone's ultraconservative fundie aunt sends out saying Obama is using his powers of the Antichrist to brainwash the poor children.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back