Heard from source on the coaching staff...

skasper06

That the new OC will likely be "Older and definitely experienced." My wife was actually told this today at work from someone on the coaching staff. TIFWIW...smells like DeBord to me.

Oh yeah. Check my stats, /blue font and all that other nonsense. It's just what I heard.

Reactions: 1 person
I've heard rumors of Sal Sunseri for new offensive coordinator:D

Makes sense. Even the mention of his name is offensive.

Who are all these sources? Do they really work on the coaching staff, or are there posters with imaginary friends?

Every time I read the words "source",or "check my stats", I know someone needs a high fiber diet.

Reactions: 4 people
I heard from a very reliable source that Coach Jones is closing in on naming a new OC, and that an announcement will be made before summer camp. TIFWIW, SIAP, WYSIWYG

Heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another you been messing around.

Jk thanks for sharing

Reactions: 5 people
I heard that the coach was going to work primarily with the offense, and kind of oversee the offensive coaches and possibly even coordinate the offense.. Check my Stats!

That the new OC will likely be "Older and definitely experienced." My wife was actually told this today at work from someone on the coaching staff. TIFWIW...smells like DeBord to me.

Oh yeah. Check my stats, /blue font and all that other nonsense. It's just what I heard.
This thread title will draw the masses.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey people, this came from my 102 yr. old mail man and I'm sure you can put money on this....CBJ is looking for a OC to replace the one that left to coach some place. You can believe me

Title is incorrect. Your wife heard from someone who claimed to be on the coaching staff

Heard from a reliable source that DNA has been extracted from General Neyland's relatives and injected into Smokey. They expect the next litter of pups he sires will include the new OC. My wife heard this today at work directly from someone who knows how to spell coach.

I heard from a very reliable source that Coach Jones is closing in on naming a new OC, and that an announcement will be made before summer camp. TIFWIW, SIAP, WYSIWYG

i assume, Cody will be at camp with updates.

But you may have to clarify your wife's age so we can put this in perspective.

Yes the "I heard" posts are out control but it would be a surprise if anyone other than DeBord is hired. I can see it playing out by Butch signing another great recruiting class and then on the heels of the positive goodwill he will slip in DeBord. The only hope we have of not getting DeBord is if the big money donors have spoken loudly enough to squash this terrible hire.

Am I the only person on volnation without a source?

You are welcome to use me........... I once shook the hand of the one & only CBJ.....

...................check my stats.......................

VN Store

Back