Would you rather, be honest

Nocleats

Would you rather have a boring 4 yards and a cloud of dust offense that wins a lot or a really explosive fun to watch offense that doesn't win as many?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
no team in the country is going to win 12 games only averaging 9-14 points. But I take wins all day every day.

Reactions: 7 people
Would you rather have a very conservative offense that wins 12 plus games a year but only scores 9 to 14 points a game on average, or an exciting dynamic offense that averages 35 ppg but the team avgs 10 wins a year?

12 whip dey asses>>>>10 whip dey asses

Reactions: 3 people
Would you rather have a very conservative offense that wins 12 plus games a year but only scores 9 to 14 points a game on average, or an exciting dynamic offense that averages 35 ppg but the team avgs 10 wins a year?

Newsflash: Scoring only 9 to 14 ppg is not going to win 12 games a yr. And if that is all your OC can produce each game you either need to recruit better or can the OC

Reality is that it doesn't matter what I want, 14 points a game is not going to win 12+ games in the SEC.

Reactions: 2 people
Newsflash: Scoring only 9 to 14 ppg is not going to win 12 games a yr. And if that is all your OC can produce each game you either need to recruit better or can the OC

Will-Muschamp.jpg

Even though through selling his soul to Satan to beat Tennessee....a limp offense cost this guy his job even though his defenses were legit.

muschamp-stare-rage-mad-face-570x427.jpeg

Reactions: 1 person
Would you rather have a boring 4 yards and a cloud of dust offense that wins a lot or a really explosive fun to watch offense that doesn't win as many?

Win and I don't give a shizz what it looks like.

For Tennessee to win them all I could live with no thrills offence, but I prefer the excitement of the game.

I think we're all gonna say we want the wins no matter what it looks like and I think that's true. However, if we won every game, and won a NC where the average score was 13-10 or something, there would be some serious gnashing of teeth and calling for firings by a majority of Vols fans. Have no doubt about that.

VN Store

Back