Azzani Question

TnAngler

U.S. Army, Retired
I keep reading posts where people are saying Coach Azzani is gone and want to see if I missed something. I am here is South Carolina and the only news I get is from VN. Sorry if this has been asked before but I just would like to know Coach Azzani's status with the team as of today. Thanks in advance.

I keep reading posts where people are saying Coach Azzani is gone and want to see if I missed something. I am here is South Carolina and the only news I get is from VN. Sorry if this has been asked before but I just would like to know Coach Azzani's status with the team as of today. Thanks in advance.

I'm so sorry for that.

As far as CZA, he is on the road recruiting and fully on the staff. Whether or not that changes in the next week to ten days, nobody knows.

Reactions: 1 person
A bunch of idiot vol fans starting pointless rumors that could only hurt the team, don't believe in 98% things you see on here because most of it is made up bull crap

Reactions: 26 people
He's supposed to be on the shortlist for the CMU HC job. Doesn't mean they chose him or he couldn't be swayed to stay. For now, out getting talent for the VOLS.

He is supposedly the 2nd choice to be the head coach at Central Michigan. So, some people are assuming that he will leave. One would think that the 1st choice would have to decline the job before Zack would get an opportunity though.
CZA now sees that he has the interest of other programs, so he likely won't be here more than one more season, if he stays even one more.

He is supposedly the 2nd choice to be the head coach at Central Michigan. So, some people are assuming that he will leave. One would think that the 1st choice would have to decline the job before Zack would get an opportunity though.
CZA now sees that he has the interest of other programs, so he likely won't be here more than one more season, if he stays even one more.

As an earlier poster mentioned... Idiots tend to start baseless rumors off the top of their heads.

Reactions: 5 people
Nothing against Azzani, I like him a lot!

But I highly doubt he's going to get the Head CMU job with very little OC experience (Western Kentucky, 1 year) and limited positional coaching experience. At the same time, he's recruiting ability makes up for a lot of that so who knows. It will be interesting to see...

He was also at the Lady Vols basketball game with his daughter Saturday.....dressed in orange.

He's here and will continue to be here for hopefully many years to come.

Everyone keeps worrying about Azzani and recruits. Last time I checked, a recruiting coordinator is only as good as the troops that support him. When Coach Thig leaves for UNC, then we'll start talking about Coach Z's importance

Obligatory Check my stats

A bunch of idiot vol fans starting pointless rumors that could only hurt the team, don't believe in 98% things you see on here because most of it is made up bull crap

I disagree, your post should say a bunch of idiots starting pointless rumors that could only hurt the team. These idiots are NOT vol fans.

Reactions: 2 people
He's here and will continue to be here for hopefully many years to come.

Everyone keeps worrying about Azzani and recruits. Last time I checked, a recruiting coordinator is only as good as the troops that support him. When Coach Thig leaves for UNC, then we'll start talking about Coach Z's importance

Obligatory Check my stats

I can't see anyone wanting to head to UNC with the academic fraud and NCAA all over them.
Unless he was interested in coaching basketball and that hasn't been too good lately either.

Rumors and more rumors ,y'all trying to talk coaches into leaving or what(?). Sounds like circle of old ladies gossiping and "carrying tales" on here. :birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 2 people

98% might be a stretch, but, you're right; waaay too much BS thrown on here as "gospel".

I disagree, your post should say a bunch of idiots starting pointless rumors that could only hurt the team. These idiots are NOT vol fans.

Yes sadly most are, a few aren't but most are vol fans who have incredible sources from sources from a brother and there source.

Rumors and more rumors ,y'all trying to talk coaches into leaving or what(?). Sounds like circle of old ladies gossiping and "carrying tales" on here. :birgits_giggle:

You are right. Better than a bunch of grandmas on a party line.

If he stays he stays.If he goes he goes. As long as Butch is the head coach then life goes on as usual. Butch is the coach that matters most.All else will fall in line.One week till NSD and people need to calm down.It's a great time to be a Vol fan and the best is yet to come.Stay positive.We got a great class last year and we are going to have a great class this year.I got my Orange shades on because I see how bright the future is.I cant wait till football season. Go Vols and HTTR! !

But these posters have a source!

If he stays he stays.If he goes he goes. As long as Butch is the head coach then life goes on as usual. Butch is the coach that matters most.All else will fall in line.One week till NSD and people need to calm down.It's a great time to be a Vol fan and the best is yet to come.Stay positive.We got a great class last year and we are going to have a great class this year.I got my Orange shades on because I see how bright the future is.I cant wait till football season. Go Vols and HTTR! !

If Cutcliffe leaves for Duke, it doesn't matter. Fulmer is the head coach and he is what really matters. We can easily find 10 replacements for Cutcliffe. Now that Cutcliffe is gone, I bet Fulmer will still be the head coach 15 years from now. Cutcliffe will easily be replaced........

Oh, wait! My bad! Assistant coaches do matter.....

VN Store

Back