So Casey Clausen as OC and Rick Clausen as QB Coach.

dbarker

Andrew Darago reports that is in discussion. Anyone know how reliable he is?
Would totally approve!!

Reactions: 3 people
This is what I saw

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-25-00-28-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-25-00-28-35.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 93
I mentioned Casey last night. So if this happens, I take all credit.

Can someone please explain why people want former players like Clausen, Martin, Cooter to be coaches? What have ANY of them done at the collegiate level that would indicate they would be successful OC's?

Reactions: 9 people
I thought it could be a joke too, but also he did have other tweets about #bringcaseyhome. And iirc, Casey has been successful and has had rick as his OC.

Can someone please explain why people want former players like Clausen, Martin, Cooter to be coaches? What have ANY of them done at the collegiate level that would indicate they would be successful OC's?

Not so sure about the rest, but jbc would be a good hire.

Reactions: 3 people
After digging a little deeper into his twitter feed I believe he was joking. I think it would be funny though. Sorry for the false alarm lol. Anyways how reliable is he when he says he has "sources"?

Come on guys, who wouldn't love to hear the announcers say, "what a play call by the Iceman"?

After digging a little deeper into his twitter feed I believe he was joking. I think it would be funny though. Sorry for the false alarm lol. Anyways how reliable is he when he says he has "sources"?

Guys please. Do you believe everything? At least the one commenting on the tweet understood.

Next time dig deeper before posting, Just sayin.:nono:

Reactions: 1 person
There is a petition on change.org to hire Casey. Its pretty cool. I think he would be a good OC. He has turned around a dismal program in Cali after one year.

VN Store

Back