The quietness is deafening...

runthrutheT

Flame away flamethrowers, I know there are multiple threads on all of this BUT things are too quiet. Eerily quiet. Two options 1) CBJ is a genius and has the OC but why announce now unless a home run. He can announce after signing day and doesn't give recruits an option to decide on the new OC. They are deciding on Butch... Not OC. Or 2) he is scrambling.

I think he has known and had a good plan but TB leaked the news which threw his plan. Hopefully he is handling this properly

But overall too much hush on the hill

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
It's 11 PM.

They should have a press conference.

Good Grief.

Of course it is quiet right now shartforbrains I'm saying it is a very quiet weekend considering.

Nice.

Well...Coach Jones hears you I'm sure. While you're waiting for your order at the Krystal drive thru, maybe ask the guy in the window if he knows who the next OC will be.

Feel any better?

Better yet, take your 24 sack out to the airport and investigate the goings on.

Report back. TIA!

Reactions: 5 people
Since its not confirmed who our OC will be yet. I want to nominate myself. With our amazing defense I wouldn't need to score a ton of points by scheme. But these guys will make scoring easy. Dobbs, Hurd Malone, Wolfe, North, Smith, Kamara and the gang. We gonna wreck the SEC........Soon!

Reactions: 1 person
It may be Debord or it may not, but I seem to remember confirming reports of Randy Shannon being hired at Tennessee and that was all BS. We'll get our answer soon enough, good or bad.

Reactions: 1 person
Dude, multiple people have all but confirmed Debord.. Stop grasping for something that isn't there.
One of my close friends knows a girl friend of an grad assistant and said they are talking to Oregon's Scott Frost. Don't know if they are any truth to it but would be a great hire if they could get him. Know that he makes around 367,000 a year a know Bajakian was making nearly 500,000. Tennessee could give extra 67,000 and could be 200,000 extra a year but what extra is Nike probably giving him.

Last edited:
Dude, multiple people have all but confirmed Debord.. Stop grasping for something that isn't there.

You must be new to this whole message board thing.

Random clowns on a message board throwing **** to a wall and hoping it sticks does not equal confirmation or anything resembling confirmation.

Reactions: 7 people
Making a quick announcement would only give other teams more time to make their cases to TN commits to flip. TN should be putting in a major effort to reassure the recruits that they should remain calm, all is well. Other teams will be less willing to save scholarships the closer it gets to NSD.

One of my close friends knows a girl friend of an grad assistant and said they are talking Oregon's Scott Frost. Don't know if they are any truth to it but would be a great hire if they could get him. Know that he makes around 367,000 a year a know Bajakian was making nearly 500,000. Tennessee could give extra 67,000 and could be 200,000 a year but what extra is Nike probably giving him.

seems-legit-25.png

Reactions: 4 people
One of my close friends knows a girl friend of an grad assistant and said they are talking to Oregon's Scott Frost. Don't know if they are any truth to it but would be a great hire if they could get him. Know that he makes around 367,000 a year a know Bajakian was making nearly 500,000. Tennessee could give extra 67,000 and could be 200,000 extra a year but what extra is Nike probably giving him.

ewYx2dv_700wa_0.gif

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back