Shameless SON Promotion

OneManGang

My younger son hosts a radio show, so ...

The GANG TACKLE RADIO SHOW is on the air from 8-10pm each Friday! Catch all the action with Jimmy Gang on WUDR FM 98.1 coming to you live from the campus of the University of Dayton.

WUDR - 98.1 FM Dayton, OH - Listen Online
(Posted at 8:30pm 1/23/15)

Be there or be square.

Reactions: 4 people
Anyone looking for Furbys? My daughter has several for sale on EBay.

Reactions: 10 people
He said the best bet was someone from the Brian Kelly tree. He went through about ten different people and explained how they fit into the scene.

Jeff Quinn, Charley Molnar, Zach Azzani among others. He also cited Tee Martin as a possibility.

He said the best bet was someone from the Brian Kelly tree. He went through about ten different people and explained how they fit into the scene.

Jeff Quinn, Charley Molnar, Zach Azzani among others. He also cited Tee Martin as a possibility.

Zach Azzanni is a WR coach, a mediocre one as far as I can tell based on WR play the past two seasons. Why are people on his @&$$ for OC?

Reactions: 2 people
My younger son hosts a radio show, so ...

The GANG TACKLE RADIO SHOW is on the air from 8-10pm each Friday! Catch all the action with Jimmy Gang on WUDR FM 98.1 coming to you live from the campus of the University of Dayton.

WUDR - 98.1 FM Dayton, OH - Listen Online
(Posted at 8:30pm 1/23/15)

Be there or be square.

Way to go to bat for your kid. Best of luck to him...

Reactions: 4 people
Pretty much although the Tee Martin thing was new to me.

This is his first year in broadcasting and he's already done play-by-play and color for a couple of Flyer football games and four basketball games.

Kesling quivers.

Reactions: 3 people
Zach Azzanni is a WR coach, a mediocre one as far as I can tell based on WR play the past two seasons. Why are people on his @&$$ for OC?

I would think that would be the reason for his consideration for the HC position at CMU, because he is a poor WR coach and won't be a good OC :eek:lol: but what do I know :good!:

It would seem that articulate musings on sports runs in your family, OMG.

One of his youth league coaches used to call him "Jimmy the Greek" because he could answer virtually any sports-related question.

He still can.

Pretty much although the Tee Martin thing was new to me.

This is his first year in broadcasting and he's already done play-by-play and color for a couple of Flyer football games and four basketball games.

Kesling quivers.

OMG I think it would be awesome if he would take over for kesling. But you would need to do TN vs the Maxims vs x on the weekday show.

Reactions: 1 person

Screw Tee Martin

Yea that would be legit if he took over for Kelsling. Hey, when he does can you hook a brother up with some sweet box seats? Thanks in advance haha

Reactions: 1 person
Yea that would be legit if he took over for Kelsling. Hey, when he does can you hook a brother up with some sweet box seats? Thanks in advance haha

I see if I can swing some in the John Ward Broadcast Booth!

I've actually sat there and beeleeyoume those are the best seats in Neyland Stadium.

VN Store

Back