No one has asked for release...........

madbamahater

Some good news as of right now.

Per Austin Price, no one has asked to be released from Tennessee. At least none of the recent players in question................

I will hold off until someone actually asks and wants to be released...............

Reactions: 5 people
Has Butch commented on the OC position or questions of recent days?

He released a statement yesterday thanking Bajakian and wishing him the best of luck. They are and will remain very close friends.

Nothing about all this players jumping off the ship at mid sea stuff.....nor should he comment.

Seems like there isn't much concrete evidence. Some players may be unhappy, but according to Price none has asked to be released.

Could that change in 5 minutes? Yes. Will it? No.

What is this about Moseley wanting to leave. I just logged on and saw a thread mentioning him in the title and I clicked on it. It says that thread is no longer valid. Did I miss something. I know about Vic and Jenkins, but would be concerned if Moseley were to leave. He has a shot at being a solid player for us. I remember the coaches talking him up all offseason. Then I would start to be concerned. Any info on that?

What is this about Moseley wanting to leave. I just logged on and saw a thread mentioning him in the title and I clicked on it. It says that thread is no longer valid. Did I miss something. I know about Vic and Jenkins, but would be concerned if Moseley were to leave. He has a shot at being a solid player for us. I remember the coaches talking him up all offseason. Then I would start to be concerned. Any info on that?

The thread was completely wrong, it was talking about Emmanuel Bridges a 2016 recruit.

Some good news as of right now.

Per Austin Price, no one has asked to be released from Tennessee. At least none of the recent players in question................

I will hold off until someone actually asks and wants to be released...............

Boom

Reactions: 2 people
IMHO the players in question owe it to their teammates to crap or get off the pot. They have thrown out enough smoke now do something about it. Instead of btching do something about your situation. Either buckle down and apply your God given talents or get off the field for the Vols, frankly we don't need you or a bad attitude.

Reactions: 1 person
IMHO the players in question owe it to their teammates to crap or get off the pot. They have thrown out enough smoke now do something about it. Instead of btching do something about your situation. Either buckle down and apply your God given talents or get off the field for the Vols, frankly we don't need you or a bad attitude.

What in the hell are you taking about? You seem angry. Let me see if I got this right:

Because a VN poster named after a middle Tennessee anchor man said dinner kids are transferring we are owed an apology by said players...PRONTO, BUSTER!

Unless I have missed some new info on the Wharton, Jennings, Peterman, Sawyers, etc dumpster fire, I don't agree with you.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back