Poll Who would you want as OC?

Who should be next OC?

• Total voters

austin_vol

Everyone has been discussing it so why not throw a poll out there. Made a list of names I have seen thrown around. Who would you want as next OC?

Our next O.C. is not included in the above list. In the event that bUTch suggested that Baj. leave the program, I am sure that bUTch already had his replacement in mind.
I am also sure that it is not anyone we are considering.

Remember when Kiffin left? Who had bUTch on their list of possible candidates? I didn't!

When Wilcox left we were naming Randy Shannon, etc. etc. but none of us considered Sal.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't Jim Bob get arrested a year or so ago for doing something weird? Stalking or something like that?

He's been arrested a few times. I think when he was at UT he crawled into some chicks window when he was drunk.

Reactions: 3 people
Our next O.C. is not included in the above list. In the event that bUTch suggested that Baj. leave the program, I am sure that bUTch already had his replacement in mind.
I am also sure that it is not anyone we are considering.

Remember when Kiffin left? Who had bUTch on their list of possible candidates? I didn't!

When Wilcox left we were naming Randy Shannon, etc. etc. but none of us considered Sal.

Lol you just gave us examples of the history of horrible hires. Those guys got hired because we had idiots running the program.

When Kiffin left we got Dooley(The worst UT head coach ever)

When Wilcox left we got Sal(The worst UT DC ever)

You get the trend.

:twocents: I would like to see more Vols brought back into the fold so that we can build a true dynasty. T. Martin would be a great way to start.:superman:

I know T. turned us down once but at that time we had a program that was in complete shambles. Maybe we can entice him but of course, I don't know how much we are willing to pay for Assts. and Coordinators.

:twocents: I would like to see more Vols brought back into the fold so that we can build a true dynasty. T. Martin would be a great way to start.:superman:

I know T. turned us down once but at that time we had a program that was in complete shambles. Maybe we can entice him but of course, I don't know how much we are willing to pay for Assts. and Coordinators.

No, no it wouldn't.

Reactions: 3 people

He's to soft and turrible.

Wow, talk about aiming for the middle. Only one name on that list has had any success as a coordinator at the BCS level. (and who is Rob Smith?)

With what we can spend, we should be aiming higher.

This is a terrible list.

And by Rob Smith, I assume you mean Rod Smith?

If so, I guess he would be my pick among this lot

VN Store

Back