Butch got another one, Michigan Athlete John Kelly

Boom, great timing after the last 24 hours. Glad we got this kid. Nice to pull good players from up North instead of CUM, CJF and soon CJH just raiding the south. This kid is not the equvilent of losing Von Bell to CUM but we should go anywhere to get the players just like Bama.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm liking this quote..

"I'm ready to go up against anyone they put in front of me"

"I want to play as a Freshman, so I'm going to work harder than ever before"

"I'm going to recruit everyone that I can from Michigan"

Quotes from John Kelly during his announcement

Reactions: 3 people
Butch is the freakin MASTER ! Think all of this news today was not planned ?
GUARANTEE you there is already an OC named - just waiting for the right time to announce.

Reactions: 1 person
This one I do not get. Can somebody tell me what the urgent need was here that is being filled?

This one I do not get. Can somebody tell me what the urgent need was here that is being filled?

In a recruiting class, if you can get A. Rogers & Ben R. THEN at the last moment you can also get Tom Brady, wouldn't you attempt to get all three? Then let things sort themselves out?

this guy is too good to not sign him. Hurd leaves after his junior season. Kelly red shirts this season and plays as a red shirt freshman, which is Hurd's junior season. Once Hurd leaves, Kelly takes over. Boom there it is.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch is the freakin MASTER ! Think all of this news today was not planned ?
GUARANTEE you there is already an OC named - just waiting for the right time to announce.

You could be right, Jake may have informed Butch of his decision shortly following the bowl game. Don't think he would just up and leave his old friend . Who knows.

Last edited:
Gosh. This thread is dead considering the news. And people claim that they despise all the negative news coverage these days. Hmmm?

Butch also pulled a scholarship from a 4 star under armour athlete after he shut his recruiting down and was committed for 6 months prior to today...

VN Store

Back