Jones Job just got alot harder...

govols105

this hire will make or break him and i am beginning to doubt this coaching staff at least on the offensive side of the ball can get us to a championship that matters much less win it. i believe the players want to win championships but coaches leaving may prevent that from ever occurring again at Tennessee. Folks might ought to go ahead and understand that now. i have tempered my 2015 expections from 9 wins with a sec title to 6-7 wins and it hurts to do so. Just sayin'.

Reactions: 1 person
this hire will make or break him and i am beginning to doubt this coaching staff at least on the offensive side of the ball can get us to a championship that matters much less win it. i believe the players want to win championships but coaches leaving may prevent that from ever occurring again at Tennessee. Folks might ought to go ahead and understand that now. i have tempered my 2015 expections from 9 wins with a sec title to 6-7 wins and it hurts to do so. Just sayin'.

No one cares.

Reactions: 53 people

That's all you've been saying today why don't ya slow your roll and wait on who CBJ hires.. Stop acting like a drama queen..

Reactions: 62 people

Dude we don't even know who the replacement is going to be, yet. Have some faith.

Reactions: 3 people
ALOT.png

Reactions: 8 people

I think I'll wait and see who our offensive staff actually is before I start looking for a tall building to jump from. Just sayin'. Let's chill, we're gonna be fine.

Reactions: 2 people
i am talking consistency here. that is what is going to inevitably hurt us more than anything. if we can't keep it we won't win championships. though i hope i wrong. my problem is i care wwwaaaaaaayyyy to much about tn football.

The fact that your original expectations were an SEC Title shows just how out of touch w/ reality you really are. SEC East maybe, but we still aren't quite there yet.

this hire will make or break him and i am beginning to doubt this coaching staff at least on the offensive side of the ball can get us to a championship that matters much less win it. i believe the players want to win championships but coaches leaving may prevent that from ever occurring again at Tennessee. Folks might ought to go ahead and understand that now. i have tempered my 2015 expections from 9 wins with a sec title to 6-7 wins and it hurts to do so. Just sayin'.[/

Oh boy, another woe is me, doom and gloom, the sky is falling thread from 105. Really dude, get a life. This is the natural progression of college football, especially at a good program. Every good program will have staff turnover, I'm surprised it took this long actually.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

i am talking consistency here. that is what is going to inevitably hurt us more than anything. if we can't keep it we won't win championships. though i hope i wrong. my problem is i care wwwaaaaaaayyyy to much about tn football.

Wonder what Saban does every year when someone leaves his staff...

Reactions: 6 people

Can you just stop posting? You clearly can't handle this like an adult.

Reactions: 6 people

Fulmers undoing was his hiring of Dave Clawson. Dooley's undoing was his hiring of Sunseri.
See a pattern??

Sheez! If Butch pulls a bonehead move like Fulmer did with Clawson, and tries to install some bastardized version
of an offense NOBODY understands, then we are doomed to disaster. Find a good OC and make him adapt to the
playbook and we'll be fine.

Alabama, Florida State, Oregon and Ohio State (you know, all 4 playoff teams?) laugh at your assertion. They've all had assistants leave/be promoted recently.

Welcome back to Big Boy football. Turnover happens.

:eek:lol::crazy::eek:lol:

You can't be serious?

I swear to god if it's not one thing it's another with some people on here. People complained endlessly about his play calling, now that he's gone it's game over? Put the knife down, back away from the ledge, and breathe. We will be just fine.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back