Official OC search update thread...

Coach Azzanni is proabably the most likely choice + he knows the current system inside out.

I think he is a great person as well, a player's kind of coach.

Reactions: 5 people
If Butch doesn't promote Azzanni, then hiring TJ Weist makes the most sense of all the outside hires.

Reactions: 1 person
Coach Azzanni is proabably the most likely choice + he knows the current system inside out.

I think he is a great person as well, a player's kind of coach.

What if Bajakian becomes the head coach at Central Michigan and makes Zack his O.C.??? bUTch better move quickly and hire Zack as the O.C. and then hire a new Q.B. coach.

Reactions: 1 person
What if Bajakian becomes the head coach at Central Michigan and makes Zack his O.C.??? bUTch better move quickly and hire Zack as the O.C. and then hire a new Q.B. coach.

bajakian took the qb coach position with the tampa bucs

Take a look at McGee's profile on the links above. He and CBJ both were on Rodriguiz's staff. Only question for me is can he recruit in the SEC.

Penn State's offense was abysmal this season. Plus, I want no disciple of James Franklin in this house.

Did you read his profile? He's a great O line coach which we need desperatley. He could be OC/Oline coach.

Did you read his profile? He's a great O line coach which we need desperatley. He could be OC/Oline coach.

Perhaps. Doubt his philosophy OR blocking schemes really jive with what CBJ wants to do on offense though.

VN Store

Back