Wait.....so he didn't transfer?

No one has said he's not in school...far as we've heard he's on the team currently and signed up for graduate school...not sure how that pic makes it impossible for him to transfer.

C'mon now, you know it's all a smokescreen. We're talking about insider info man. (font which is blue)

From what I have heard he is a good practice player and shows genuine leadership in practice. I think it can only help us out having him around as long as we can considering how young this team still is.

Reactions: 4 people
The guy who said he was transferring said he heard it from players. His coach was quoted as saying he isnt transferring. You decide who to believe.

Reactions: 3 people
He is still on the team. Flame away at me for this if you want, but I'm fairly good friends with Paul Fortenberry's cousin, and I talked to him about this exact thing yesterday. He said Peterman is still on the team and to his knowledge there is no expectation of him transferring out. TIFWIW, bc but it's just hearsay.

The thing that confuses me more is, if he is still on the team, then why did Dormady get a signed his number?

The thing that confuses me more is, if he is still on the team, then why did Dormady get a signed his number?

With 120 or so players on the team and only 0 to 99 (100 numbers) to pick from there are some duplicate numbers, at least last year there were. Fun to speculate tho ain't it?

Reactions: 1 person
"Dormady’s number could be subject to change if fellow quarterback Nathan Peterman decides to return for his junior season. But Peterman, who received his undergraduate degree following the fall semester, is believed to be weighing his options for the 2015 season and could decide to move to another school as a graduate transfer."

Quoted from here -

Jersey Numbers

BJ Coleman episode 2.0 (the part where he exits stage left after Spring Practice and the O/W game)?

"Dormady’s number could be subject to change if fellow quarterback Nathan Peterman decides to return for his junior season. But Peterman, who received his undergraduate degree following the fall semester, is believed to be weighing his options for the 2015 season and could decide to move to another school as a graduate transfer."

Quoted from here -

Jersey Numbers

Thanks . :hi:

He is still on the team. Flame away at me for this if you want, but I'm fairly good friends with Paul Fortenberry's cousin, and I talked to him about this exact thing yesterday. He said Peterman is still on the team and to his knowledge there is no expectation of him transferring out. TIFWIW, bc but it's just hearsay.
I hope that he lights it up in the Spring game, and looks like the best qb by far, and then transfers.

Surprise surprise.. Not!

There was no official news on him transferring and people believing some guy making a random thread with a rumor that he's transferring is classic VN. People believing it is also classic VN.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back